Mobi52 Starzee’s Project 52 - 2020

There’s a lot to that app, and it’s exponentially greater when you use the output combined with other apps. I gave several examples in my tutorial on Imaengine. ImageArt Ann constantly reminds me of how much it can do.

I have dabbled in Imaengine in the past, but not a whole lot. ImageArt Ann and juryjone Jerry have inspired me to take a closer look. I had no idea there were that many settings you could change. And I suspect I have only scratched the surface. If anyone has the time, I’d appreciated a few hints.....
Imaengine, Snapseed
View attachment 159370
Wow. I absolutely love this. If only I had more selections for Image of the Month!!

There’s a lot to that app, and it’s exponentially greater when you use the output combined with other apps. I gave several examples in my tutorial on Imaengine. ImageArt Ann constantly reminds me of how much it can do.

Thank you!

It’s nice to know what all those sliders do. And SuperImpose X is always giving my a warning about the size of my Imaengine files. Now I know why. I just turned up everything to the highest resolution. I never actually LOOKED at the pixels. :rolleyes:

My Imaengine experiment of the day, done before those tutorials. Thank you, juryjone Jerry and ImageArt Ann!
Imaengine, Procreate
B695612C-2E89-4EC4-9128-FDBF50EA9A59.jpeg

One of the frustrations of living in small town USA is the lack of cityscapes. I have city envy when I see metropolitan images posted on Mobitog. Fortunately juryjone Jerry gave me the idea to use Matter to create a city. So, a little Matter, a bit of Imaengine and help from FotoDa I have a cityscape. Sort of.
BCD8F7E2-4528-4A46-AAC3-9C479DC011E2.jpeg

I do love Sunday mornings. I’m very lazy and get to fool around with apps I don’t ever use. Take Matter, for instance. I had no idea you could add objects. What fun!!
D3EE2840-811C-433F-9C21-8E95DC684D50.jpeg

Then, into IColorama
84A5C032-DE71-4578-908F-AD60A97FC29C.jpeg

And Adlib U
2A716250-36FA-4B42-B59B-1A194460F040.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom