• MobiTog's Project 365 & 52 for 2021 > ARE READY FOR YOU TO SIGN-UP < JOIN the Mobi365 (& Mobi52 in same Section)... :)
  • > STAY SAFE whichever way you choose to deal with the Virus! MobiMembers - The situation is still currently serious, & increasing yet again! PLEASE heed your local warnings, stay safe, look after yourselves, your loved ones & others. Help each other stay sane & safe in our distancing/isolation to face this thing down. Love 'n hugs, Rog, Matt & all our MobiStaff... x x <

Mobi52 Starzee’s Project 52 - 2020

Starzee

IOTM Winner - July 2020
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Star Greathouse
Device
iPhone 12 Pro Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
Collaging
Procreate
25903769-E26F-49A8-93AE-562C7F4173CC.jpeg

Starzee

IOTM Winner - July 2020
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Star Greathouse
Device
iPhone 12 Pro Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
You cut up your Mad Magazine???:eek::eek::eek:
I’ve got to say, that was the first thing that came to my mind (or what’s left of it).
NO!!!! Well, sort of. I cut it up digitally in Procreate. It is still intact.
5DF230BF-DB27-4468-B90F-9190F2A1FA1A.jpeg

My Daughter in Law‘s brother (also my tattoo artist) gave me several issues from the ‘90s. They show up in my collages quite frequently. Timeless, really. :lmao:

terse

IOTM Winner - May & November 2020
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Ted
Device
iPhone Xs
NO!!!! Well, sort of. I cut it up digitally in Procreate. It is still intact.
Whew! Then I have to say, super-effective job on making that collage look real. The blue painter's tape is the final touch. :notworthy:

zenjenny

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
jen
Device
iPhone 12 Pro Max
I’ve got to say, that was the first thing that came to my mind (or what’s left of it).
My memory (what’s left of it) is of Omni, High Times, Punch and Mad magazines covering all the bases. There was another one like Omni, obviously not as memorable . . . :confused:

Starzee

IOTM Winner - July 2020
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Star Greathouse
Device
iPhone 12 Pro Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
My memory (what’s left of it) is of Omni, High Times, Punch and Mad magazines covering all the bases. There was another one like Omni, obviously not as memorable . . . :confused:
I subscribed to Mad, Rolling Stone and Newsweek. The Newsweek was added in college when I was majoring in Journalism. Apparently the other two weren’t considered newsworthy enough. I often bought High Times.

JillyG

IOTM Winner - September 2020
Mobi Veteran
Reaction score
Real Name
Jilly
Device
iPhone 12 Pro Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
Ooooh, yes, I loved Omni. I’d forgotten about it until you mentioned it.

Starzee

IOTM Winner - July 2020
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Star Greathouse
Device
iPhone 12 Pro Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
I subscribed to Mad, Rolling Stone and Newsweek. The Newsweek was added in college when I was majoring in Journalism. Apparently the other two weren’t considered newsworthy enough. I often bought High Times.
Ooooh, yes, I loved Omni. I’d forgotten about it until you mentioned it.
I had to Google Omni. Looks like I missed out.

zenjenny

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
jen
Device
iPhone 12 Pro Max
theverge.com posted a piece in 2017 about Omni returning as a quarterly. Anyone know anything about that? Omni has a website and a FBaccount and I‘m nonethewiser from either.

Starzee

IOTM Winner - July 2020
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Star Greathouse
Device
iPhone 12 Pro Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
/////////03...........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................+

edit: The cat sat on the keyboard...

Starzee

IOTM Winner - July 2020
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Star Greathouse
Device
iPhone 12 Pro Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
theverge.com posted a piece in 2017 about Omni returning as a quarterly. Anyone know anything about that? Omni has a website and a FBaccount and I‘m nonethewiser from either.
I’m keeping an eye on that website. They mention a newsletter making a come back.

JillyG

IOTM Winner - September 2020
Mobi Veteran
Reaction score
Real Name
Jilly
Device
iPhone 12 Pro Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
You sent me down a rabbit hole with the mention of Omni. Took me back to being 21 when I worked at British Aerospace Space Division in the PR department. I wondered if Omni and the Space Division had ever come together and did an Internet search. Nothing, but I did find that my old boss had been given a CBE and didn’t look any different now to when I worked for him. Names popped up on the Internet and it brought back so many memories of amazing experiences. Happy days. :D

Starzee

IOTM Winner - July 2020
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Star Greathouse
Device
iPhone 12 Pro Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
You sent me down a rabbit hole with the mention of Omni. Took me back to being 21 when I worked at British Aerospace Space Division in the PR department. I wondered if Omni and the Space Division had ever come together and did an Internet search. Nothing, but I did find that my old boss had been given a CBE and didn’t look any different now to when I worked for him. Names popped up on the Internet and it brought back so many memories of amazing experiences. Happy days. :D
Sounds like a good rabbit hole!