Mobi52 Starzee’s Project 52 - 2020

Starting out with something I rarely do, use images not my own. I culled these from a forgotten bunch of antique art that came with an iphoneography course I took. (And paid for). And some pieces from the Appstracted zenjenny Jen, who generously shared with me.
D40612E4-4042-4682-B850-8C2F521CAB45.png

Starting out with something I rarely do, use images not my own. I culled these from a forgotten bunch of antique art that came with an iphoneography course I took. (And paid for). And some pieces from the Appstracted zenjenny Jen, who generously shared with me.
View attachment 153591
Beautiful. And enhanced by the Mobi fireworks.

View attachment 153591

this works :notworthy: Which bit did I so generously share with you? Was it the collage sheets from Etsy? (I only want to know so I can take the proper amount of credit for this lovely collage. And of course a percentage of the royalties if it comes to that :mobibabe:)

this works :notworthy: Which bit did I so generously share with you? Was it the collage sheets from Etsy? (I only want to know so I can take the proper amount of credit for this lovely collage. And of course a percentage of the royalties if it comes to that :mobibabe:)
Yes, the ones from Etsy. It was the wings I used.

You did say ‘right underneath my haiku generator’.:lmao:
I put some of the words from my artist statement into the haiku generator.

Work - A Haiku

Work - A Haiku

by starzee
Endless universe
An important, subtle work
betrayed by the clue.

I have too much time on my hands. Glad I'm going back to work tomorrow!

I put some of the words from my artist statement into the haiku generator.

Work - A Haiku

Work - A Haiku

by starzee
Endless universe
An important, subtle work
betrayed by the clue.

I have too much time on my hands. Glad I'm going back to work tomorrow!

that’s such an efficient use of resources! Thanks for the tip - I’ll try it out !

View attachment 153591
I like his horns. ?Georgian gang signs.

Don’t stop. These are wonderful. I’m glad you were inspired.
Thank you! I posted variations on Instagram. One of my cousins contacted me and bought one! Well, she wanted to buy it...I can’t bring myself to charge my family. She’ll just pay for the printing. :)

Thank you! I posted variations on Instagram. One of my cousins contacted me and bought one! Well, she wanted to buy it...I can’t bring myself to charge my family. She’ll just pay for the printing. :)
How marvellous. What good taste your cousin has.

Back
Top Bottom