Mobi52 Starzee’s Project 52 - 2020

juryjone Jerry sent me down an iColorama rabbit hole (again and thank you!) I started with this:
5D05DFC6-968B-4B2C-BDAA-AE4BAF4AEBB7.jpeg

And wound up here. :lmao:
5CEFE3BE-D9D1-4931-9459-1C78DDB8B6C6.jpeg

Yes, you can get some great surprises and effects. I’ve used it a lot for repair work too. And now it’s in Procreate!
Yes, and with the new update you can use your individual brushes in the same way. I’ve played with it a bit, but not had a chance to really ”test drive” it.

I don’t know if anyone else dabbles in Infinite Painter, but it just had an update. I don’t know the all the details, but no it has masking (finally). I used a few of the saves from yesterday’s iColorama indulgence to layer, blend and mask over an image of the barrel racing arena i pass on the way to work.
82613A70-E6FC-4136-BD57-6C034DE06313.jpeg

A little on the lone side, I guess.....

I don’t know if anyone else dabbles in Infinite Painter, but it just had an update. I don’t know the all the details, but no it has masking (finally). I used a few of the saves from yesterday’s iColorama indulgence to layer, blend and mask over an image of the barrel racing arena i pass on the way to work.
View attachment 161166
A little on the lone side, I guess.....
I love that watercolour effect. Isn’t this in the style of some famous artist? I say that so that you can put it in the Appstract Challenge. :D Edit: You’re the judge of course. Put this in the next one! :lol:

I love that watercolour effect. Isn’t this in the style of some famous artist? I say that so that you can put it in the Appstract Challenge. :D Edit: You’re the judge of course. Put this in the next one! :lol:
I wish there was a way to search on a style....There are so many times a piece will remind of someone but I can’t quite think of it

I watched some bonus videos about organizing photos that Nicki Fitz Gerald posted on her latest tutorial. Unlike the first ones, this was immensely helpful. Did everyone know you could make folders and folders inside folders except me? My albums now look far more manageable and I was ruthless able to delete 3000 images. Of course, I still have 1000 or so images that were never in folders to organize, but the other 6000 are tucked away.

My newly organized folders along with the albums that are apparently automatic.
7CD45B9D-39F3-4731-8BB5-E6285C47C956.jpeg

Fab...What apps, what apps... pleasssse. Gee your stuff lately has just taken an absolute leap. I just love all of it! Good stuff with Infinite Painter. I really like that app...must get back into it!
Thank you! High praise from an artist I admire! The apps are the usual suspects. Procreate for the layers, Imaengine for a few of the layers, iColorama for another.

Back
Top Bottom