Mobi52 Starzee’s Project 52 - 2020

An edit to the last collage. I think I like it better.
Side Effects
View attachment 163131
I like them both too. The second works better for me by not-losing the phrenology head in amongst all the other circles. I’d like to see similar crops that isolate the ghostly figure and the anime (?) figure.

Your image (and Jilly’s : ) re-ignited my curiosity about how phrenologists ’mapped’ the brain. I started to Google and got distracted:

7FAD7FA8-0917-4CC7-9FFE-E9CE8D6D9D60.jpeg
3BC72EB0-92D9-47B3-A31E-2869D23207D1.jpeg

I like them both too. The second works better for me by not-losing the phrenology head in amongst all the other circles. I’d like to see similar crops that isolate the ghostly figure and the anime (?) figure.

Your image (and Jilly’s : ) re-ignited my curiosity about how phrenologists ’mapped’ the brain. I started to Google and got distracted:

View attachment 163139View attachment 163140
There’s a lot of truth in those images.......

I’d like to see similar crops that isolate the ghostly figure and the anime (?) figure.
Mostly done in Imaengine. I have dozens of both of them from Imaengine, iColorama and Decim8. I’d be happy to share. And I will undoubtably come back to them many times.

Side Effects? Damn I hate it when I miss something.

Edit: Ok, got it. Phew. Jilly’s head that she got for Christmas. :confused: How weird does that sound.
Yep, sounds pretty weird.
I have a hard time finding titles. Sometimes I just use random words I see. Don’t look too deep.:lmao:

Back
Top Bottom