Mobi52 Starzee’s Project 52

Lion?? I had to look. And oh my, poodles do suffer more than your average breed don’t they.
Geek1956 Kevin, you mentioned Chewbacca . . . Google ‘poodle styling’ or similar :eek:
I haven’t looked in years. I found a Pinterest page “extreme poodle styling”. OMG! :lmao:

I thought it was the same dog breed that was on the cover of Beck's Odelay album. Check it out.

I think that’s called a Komondor - a Hungarian livestock dog. How do they manage to see through all of that matted fur?:eek:
When we were looking it up, there were a few different breeds with that “style”. Beck dog certainly is a happy fellow!

The third in the Carly Series
Poetry Therapy
Infinite painter
0486E07E-40A0-42EC-B8D5-129B039ECD48.jpeg

Winter has arrived, a month late.
The Weather Channel radar shows that is not snowing here (we are the blue dot)
View attachment 163992
Yet outside my back door......
View attachment 163993
Oh, cool! A bird flew into the scene.
Why do you need to check the weather forecast if you can walk out of your house everyday with an umbrella, thick jacket, bikini, sandals and boots and just choose along the way? :D

At least that’s how people in Melbourne have been living ever since the first settlement there :lol:

Why do you need to check the weather forecast if you can walk out of your house everyday with an umbrella, thick jacket, bikini, sandals and boots and just choose along the way? :D

At least that’s how people in Melbourne have been living ever since the first settlement there :lol:
Yep! Perfect for the weather in central New York!.

Flowers on ice
A few years ago I watched a (free) tutorial from Nicki Fitz-Gerald where you put flowers in a shallow layer of water and freeze them . Then you use a window or some light source behind it and take macro shots. I have forty or so images I’ve never used. :rolleyes:
iColorama

C1301FC2-1460-4213-B687-7D906CB2F2B4.jpeg

Flowers on ice
A few years ago I watched a (free) tutorial from Nicki Fitz-Gerald where you put flowers in a shallow layer of water and freeze them . Then you use a window or some light source behind it and take macro shots. I have forty or so images I’ve never used. :rolleyes:
iColorama

View attachment 164291
What a great idea. If only I had room in my freezer for anything bigger than a single pea!!!!

What a great idea. If only I had room in my freezer for anything bigger than a single pea!!!!
I know, it’s hard to justify losing too much precious freezer to icy photo ops. I only did a few, small plastic containers. Since you take macro shots (I just used the macro setting on Camera +) you can get a lot of variations with a couple of samples. Here’s the link to part I if you want to give it a try.

The Cardinal Rule
iColorama, Camera Trails, Procreate
My husband (the bird watcher) has several grocery bags from the Cornell Lab of Ornithology. I used Camera Trails to snap an image. I have been enjoying that camera app. I like the way it works better than the other ones. I’ve been taking pictures of the tv, grocery bags and other fairly stationary things.
AA717553-8950-4634-922D-1AFF2FFDFEDD.jpeg

Last week we were visited by a rare Nor’easter. Those storms usually stay a little closer to the coast and only skirt our area, but this time visited up close and personal. With that and the lake effect snow (lovely light, fluffy, beautiful snow) that followed we got 18 inches. It’s the first real snow of the season. We were 36 inches below normal. I think we’re catching up.
Outside my door.
FC82C2F0-7451-4909-922C-7D74CBFDD4B7.jpg

Last week we were visited by a rare Nor’easter. Those storms usually stay a little closer to the coast and only skirt our area, but this time visited up close and personal. With that and the lake effect snow (lovely light, fluffy, beautiful snow) that followed we got 18 inches. It’s the first real snow of the season. We were 36 inches below normal. I think we’re catching up.
Outside my door.
View attachment 164512
Well framed

Love it. This would be great as a free-motion embroidery project.
That’s actually part of my motivation. I would really like to do one of Rosie on a shirt. I have a ways to practice before I can get all those poodle-y curlicues down. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom