Mobi52 Starzee’s Project 52

Precreate, Imaengine iColorama
6D84F8B2-FA29-4D7C-BDBF-26780646887F.jpeg

I am enjoying trying to figure out Infinite Painter. It has some pretty cool brushes with unique uses (at least to me) I am loving the smudge brush. It creates pretty realistic paintings from images that I’m using for back grounds. I like that I can use a photo with a palette I like and smudge it into something totally different.
906FE957-0167-466A-8A73-8B0BDDF74DCA.jpeg

I am enjoying trying to figure out Infinite Painter. It has some pretty cool brushes with unique uses (at least to me) I am loving the smudge brush. It creates pretty realistic paintings from images that I’m using for back grounds. I like that I can use a photo with a palette I like and smudge it into something totally different.
View attachment 166247
This one has an underwater feel that I like.
You’ve inspired me to dig up infinite painter. Again. I know what you mean re smudging out a palette . . . DestroyPix and a couple others are also good for that.

You’ve inspired me to dig up infinite painter. Again. I know what you mean re smudging out a palette . . . DestroyPix and a couple others are also good for that.
DestroyPix, hmmm, I like the sound of that.

Me too. Loved it when I used it.

If I hadn't already used up my four, I'd nominate this one for sure. (Hint, hint for someone.) I love the cut-paper look, the marks that look like bold calligraphy, the figures (especially the elongated one in the middle), the color palette...
That’s a great compliment! Thank you!

Back
Top Bottom