Mobi52 Starzee’s Project 52

I think this could be Jerry, whatcha thunk?
That’s a possibility!!!! I really am loving that app. I feel like I can post any image, images I wouldn’t before because they’re kids or people I didn’t ask permission of. Plus, one image can be made into an infinite number of faces.

That’s a possibility!!!! I really am loving that app. I feel like I can post any image, images I wouldn’t before because they’re kids or people I didn’t ask permission of. Plus, one image can be made into an infinite number of faces.
I am Iron Man!

06753B8D-0ACB-4960-8133-90D951DC41E0.png

terse Ted asked about my layering and masking in Procreate. Here’s the workflow video of my post in APPstract. I finally figured out how to slow the video down somewhat. I‘ve never added a video before, I guess I have to link it to YouTube.

terse Ted asked about my layering and masking in Procreate. Here’s the workflow video of my post in APPstract. I finally figured out how to slow the video down somewhat. I‘ve never added a video before, I guess I have to link it to YouTube.

Thanks for this. :thumbs:

I suppose Bob Ross is an American phenomenon. He is an artist who creates a painting in a half hour and invites the viewer to join him. I’ve known people who threw Bob Ross parties. Anyway, he has been on Saturday mornings before our usual news show. Today, I broke the ipad and Procreate and tried to follow him. It was hard to figure on brushes because I have acquired half a million of them, but it was fun.
My Happy Little Painting.
26890A3D-4165-4046-BD42-B966B00B2CC3.jpeg

If someone is interested in trying to follow a lesson….

There was a guy who did an imitation of Bob Ross using procreate, but now there are dozens and I can‘t find the original..

I suppose Bob Ross is an American phenomenon. He is an artist who creates a painting in a half hour and invites the viewer to join him. I’ve known people who threw Bob Ross parties. Anyway, he has been on Saturday mornings before our usual news show. Today, I broke the ipad and Procreate and tried to follow him. It was hard to figure on brushes because I have acquired half a million of them, but it was fun.
View attachment 168043

There was a guy who did an imitation of Bob Ross using procreate, but now there are dozens and I can‘t find the original..
Cottage in the Alaskan wilderness. Looks great

View attachment 168043

Bob is on UK tv every day. :D

He does have an international flair!!!!
There was a programme about his life on UK tv. Apparently, his hair wasn’t naturally curly, but he felt he had to continue perming it as it was part of his tv persona. :D

Open Mic Night
Mike has been going to an open mic night on Mondays for a few months. I was working, then had my surgery, but now I’m off work and my knee is pretty stable so I went for the first time.

icolorama
86297020-B3DD-41CA-8BB1-88413D82DFC1.jpeg

Mike and electric fiddle
Hipstmatic
3F346F45-55C4-44C9-A4B7-1DE302A2F72E.jpeg

If anyone is interested, here’s a video of DH doing the William Tell Overture…… Apologies for the bar noises and crummy recording.

If anyone is interested
Loved it, I appreciate anyone that can play an instrument.

Incidentally your abbreviation 'DH', before I came to Mobitog I'd never seen that. I know another member uses it a lot and I originally thought it was someone's initials, then worked out there were a lot of DH's :lol: It seems to be a Americanism, and I guess I'd never been on a forum where a lot of women refer to their husbands like so. Not a criticism at all, funny how DW isn't a thing? Or is it :eek:

British men might say 'her indoors' but I've never really understood that one either!!

Loved it, I appreciate anyone that can play an instrument.

Incidentally your abbreviation 'DH', before I came to Mobitog I'd never seen that. I know another member uses it a lot and I originally thought it was someone's initials, then worked out there were a lot of DH's :lol: It seems to be a Americanism, and I guess I'd never been on a forum where a lot of women refer to their husbands like so. Not a criticism at all, funny how DW isn't a thing? Or is it :eek:

British men might say 'her indoors' but I've never really understood that one either!!
I never used DH until this post. I always say Mike. I really don’t like the DH thing and probably wont use it again. However, it occurred to me that perhaps there were some at Mobitog who wouldn’t know who Mike is.

It could be an Americanism. A lot of guys around here refer to their wives or girlfriends as “she” or ‘her”. I’m not a fan of not using names unless it’s someone who want to remain anonymous.

I don’t get it any more than you….

Open Mic Night
Mike has been going to an open mic night on Mondays for a few months. I was working, then had my surgery, but now I’m off work and my knee is pretty stable so I went for the first time.

icolorama
View attachment 168328

Mike and electric fiddle
Hipstmatic
View attachment 168329
If anyone is interested, here’s a video of DH doing the William Tell Overture…… Apologies for the bar noises and crummy recording.
That Hipsta edit looks fabulous, great capture

Back
Top Bottom