Mobi52 Starzee’s Project 52

The Sound of Flutes in the Wind
Procreate
Found Poetry from “The Song of Hiawatha”
873277C1-E902-450A-BEF4-1D8E405AE8B5.jpeg

Incidentally your abbreviation 'DH', before I came to Mobitog I'd never seen that...been on a forum where a lot of women refer to their husbands like so.
All these years I've been translating DH in my head as Dear Heart. Husband is much more prosaic, I'm a little disenchanted. :(

British men might say 'her indoors' but I've never really understood that one either!!
I started using 'Er Indoors here 'cus I saw people using DH and had nothing better to hand. I use it a little toungue in cheek and this is the only place I do use it.
Lockdown has improved the situation vastly as I can now refer to her as 'Er in Lockdown but that moniker can't last.

All these years I've been translating DH in my head as Dear Heart. Husband is much more prosaic, I'm a little disenchanted. :(

I started using 'Er Indoors here 'cus I saw people using DH and had nothing better to hand. I use it a little toungue in cheek and this is the only place I do use it.
Lockdown has improved the situation vastly as I can now refer to her as 'Er in Lockdown but that moniker can't last.
I really don’t know what DH means. Dear Husband is an assumption. I’ve very bad with acrynoms. I hate using them. Your “Er in Lockdown” works perfectly. It made me smile every time I saw it. I’ll use Mike henceforth but " he hating lockdown" would have worked nicely too. And truthfully " hating" is the wrong way to say it. “F***ing loathing it” would be more truthful. :rolleyes:

Well then I'm calling for clarification from those that use it. I'm looking at you ImageArt and zenjenny. (apologies if I've left you out. Please wade in on this those unmentioned but who have a horse in the race nevertheless.
I only learnt it on Mobitog. I like it because it’s a way of keeping some privacy for my Darling Husband although I do mention his name occasionally. And to John’s comment about nobody using DW, well the gents on Mobitog don’t tend to mention their DBs (Dear Beloveds) except for ‘Er Indoors.

So….imagine that the Olympics were on and one was watching highlights from the surfing competition an was struck by how cool it would be to have an image of a surfer in the archives to throw in, say a collage, or composite. So that person takes a few shots and plays around with them. Would that be like plagiarism or stealing images or something?

AFDF2FE7-A22A-47E5-8C16-02D4245CC6A6.jpeg
31F135C9-55D3-4B3D-9721-4C3C37E14647.jpeg

And suppose that person is kicking herself in the butt for not trying Bluristic…….

So….imagine that the Olympics were on and one was watching highlights from the surfing competition an was struck by how cool it would be to have an image of a surfer in the archives to throw in, say a collage, or composite. So that person takes a few shots and plays around with them. Would that be like plagiarism or stealing images or something?

View attachment 169310View attachment 169311

And suppose that person is kicking herself in the butt for not trying Bluristic…….
Love the surfing image, don't think I'm qualified to comment on the second :rolleyes:
re images off the TV, I'm sure its been debated, I have a few, I've seen others, they're taken on a mobile device, who cares. If you were there in person, you may get the same image, would that be stealing?

Love the surfing image, don't think I'm qualified to comment on the second :rolleyes:
re images off the TV, I'm sure its been debated, I have a few, I've seen others, they're taken on a mobile device, who cares. If you were there in person, you may get the same image, would that be stealing?
My rationalizing exactly!!!!!

View attachment 169310View attachment 169311

Wow you nailed the energy in the surfer shot… is that the Aussie guy Star?

Wow you nailed the energy in the surfer shot… is that the Aussie guy Star?
The top one I think is the Aussie, the bottom is the American, I think. I was more interested in trying to catch them at the right time. It was just a show with the highlights and it moved very fast.

Back
Top Bottom