Mobi52 Starzee’s Project 52

The Carly Series II
Procreate, Imaengine, Haiku, PhotoFormation
CFF8CB80-2F4B-4E80-81E2-B1D8E0F47127.jpeg

Last edited:
I am using a spare room, you know, the one that is collecting all the junk we don’t use, but don’t want to get rid of to zoom with my students. Rosie enjoys joining me because she can keep an eye on those pesky squirrels out the conveniently located window.
Snapseed, DistressedFX Plus

CB5E0578-2AAE-4EBF-AB5C-84009D08163F.jpeg

I am using a spare room, you know, the one that is collecting all the junk we don’t use, but don’t want to get rid of to zoom with my students. Rosie enjoys joining me because she can keep an eye on those pesky squirrels out the conveniently located window.

View attachment 163775
Beautiful capture, great edit with distressed

View attachment 163775
Nominated for IOTM January

View attachment 163775

what John said. Perfect Distressed FX edit. (And of course seriously photogenic dog :inlove: )

Trying something new. Building new synopsis in case I need them later. All in all is not going very well..... Guess I’m just a Maximumism kind of girl.

Last edited:
I used a couple of my CamTrails experiments
0A03FEF0-8F9C-42FC-8F41-AA0F4895A34B.jpegC7F1BF7C-9E65-4E8B-9BC8-7835D6EC6270.jpeg
Blended them
F02DCD13-E8E2-4816-A485-D6B0A49CCC4F.jpeg
Put the result through iColorama and Brushstroke, saving several variations and blended them all in Procreate. I added a few brush strokes for highlights and outline.
Result below. (I for got the 3 image rule)

My 52 is going to the dogs.
We were taking a drive in the county and this large dreadlocked dog was frolicking with his (?) owner. The owner was kind enough to pose for me. The dog is a Bergamesco.

iPhone portrait setting and Snapseed.
B671BC9F-47B8-4F3E-91A3-3F9F1344A1BF.jpeg

We were taking a drive in the county and this large dreadlocked dog was frolicking with his (?) owner. The owner was kind enough to pose for me. The dog is a Bergamesco.

View attachment 163858
Had to Google the breed. Wow. Also some funky ‘styling’ by some owners :lmao:

View attachment 163858
Looks like Chewbakka from Star Wars

Had to Google the breed. Wow. Also some funky ‘styling’ by some owners :lmao:
I just checked quick to be sure of the spelling. I‘ll go back and check that out. When we got Rosie I looked at a bunch of styles on poodles. I was especially take by a lion. Mike won’t cut her that way. Spoil sport.

I just checked quick to be sure of the spelling. I‘ll go back and check that out. When we got Rosie I looked at a bunch of styles on poodles. I was especially take by a lion. Mike won’t cut her that way. Spoil sport.
Lion?? I had to look. And oh my, poodles do suffer more than your average breed don’t they.
Geek1956 Kevin, you mentioned Chewbacca . . . Google ‘poodle styling’ or similar :eek:

Back
Top Bottom