Mobi52 Starzee’s Project 52

If I hadn't already used up my four, I'd nominate this one for sure. (Hint, hint for someone.) I love the cut-paper look, the marks that look like bold calligraphy, the figures (especially the elongated one in the middle), the color palette...
Oh, don’t let that stop you. I nominated five for April!!!!:eek::confused:

Trying to amuse myself while waiting for Mike at the Smoke Shop. I tried Infinite Painter insert photo via camera, resulting in a double exposure. It never occurred to me before.
9C800A1B-5B82-4F85-B3E9-A1A294CCCD23.jpeg

I’ve playing with Face App a bit since juryjone Jerry mentioned it and I think I’m sold. I was just going with the free trial but it may indeed be very cool to add models to your repertoire.
Me :lmao:
C227238A-4281-4983-AAA5-1D2F6D7ACC00.jpeg

Mona Lisa cartoon.
43442FA8-EAE9-463E-8132-4532EB8FC2C4.jpeg

Some guy I photographed in a Diner
A1E529FD-3372-44DB-BA3B-282D133FB8B8.jpeg

Yeah, it needs touch up but it’s very much doable in Procreate.

Nominated IoTM

But... it was posted on April 4 in this same thread???

I smell something fishy !!

-

Yes it was posted in April. Better take me out of the running. Thanks for the thought zenjenny Jen!

I think I have it sorted. I deleted mine and renumbered the others. Just someone please double check my numbering. :lmao:

Don’t mind me, I’m playing bingo with the nice ladies at the nursing home. Later we’re watching coronation street and tomorrow we’re weaving baskets.

I’ve playing with Face App a bit since juryjone Jerry mentioned it and I think I’m sold. I was just going with the free trial but it may indeed be very cool to add models to your repertoire.
Me :lmao:
View attachment 167183
Mona Lisa cartoon.
View attachment 167184
Some guy I photographed in a Diner
View attachment 167185
Yeah, it needs touch up but it’s very much doable in Procreate.
I think this could be Jerry, whatcha thunk?

Back
Top Bottom