Mobi52 Starzee’s Project 52

The Tinman is Outa Oz…
iColorama, Decimate, SuperImposeX, Glaze, Decimate, Infinite painter
F5368687-29E4-4B54-8D96-B7F29A7BF164.jpeg

I was trying out the slow shutter cams again so I have a few images to play with. I’m still not very good with them.
juryjone Jerry, how long have all those presets been in iColorama? I knew iColorama S had a bunch of new stuff but there’s a zillion presets on the ipad version.
iColorama and Distressed FX
8284E052-2286-4B50-96EF-3A13F6692CEC.png

OMG, I just see there’s all those textures, too!

The added presets in the iPad version came 2-3 months after the iPhone version, earlier this year. The difference is that the presets were added under existing submenus on the iPad.

There are additional options under Tone, rather than a separate Tone2.

6CE0EED1-D168-4743-AB5C-72CB56EDDE86.png

The new options in Texture were added instead of two Overlay submenus.

E2FAED1B-C535-4671-8531-A5CBCF9BD92A.png

The added presets in the iPad version came 2-3 months after the iPhone version, earlier this year. The difference is that the presets were added under existing submenus on the iPad.

There are additional options under Tone, rather than a separate Tone2.

View attachment 174111

The new options in Texture were added instead of two Overlay submenus.

View attachment 174112
I guess I haven’t used it too much lately. I was struck today by a feeling that the interface wasn’t quite the same. I’ll have to do some more exploring. I really like a lot of the added textures. I’m happy that the ipad version has caught up with iphone update. I just have too hard a time seeing the details on the phone even though I get the biggest available.

Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom