Mobi365 Starzee Project 365-2022

Not angry so much as insane. A turkey has only half a dozen neurons in its brain, and even those are at odds with each other. (We've got a group of up to 30 that gobble through the neighborhood at regular intervals. You'd think that the cougars and bobcats would be lining the road like shift workers waiting for the food truck to arrive.)
Reminds me of “our” pheasants :)

End of the Sidewalk
B8BD2A45-D046-4127-83D8-8EE9E8842D70.jpeg

5/10
Who has a favorite cell phone tower? I do. The vultures roost here and warm their wings when the sun comes up. Now there’s a hand full. In summer there will be a hundred.
Snapseed
View attachment 180351
The cell phone towers in the UK look very different to yours and we would have pigeons not vultures ;)
I've always been curious about 'cell phone' do you say cell phone photography? It would make this site CelliTog :lol:

The cell phone towers in the UK look very different to yours and we would have pigeons not vultures ;)
I've always been curious about 'cell phone' do you say cell phone photography? It would make this site CelliTog :lol:
I say iPhone :D. But yes, people say cell phone. Somehow Cellitog does have the same ring to it. Get it? Ring? Okay I’ll stop now.

5/18
My image of the day is a couple of screenshots. Very strange. I entered a few images in the Mira Mobilephotography Awards. I received confirmation of the reciept of my images, but never heard another thing. Not even when they announced the winners. I check my Instagram account and see that Mira Mobileprize has followed me, do a quick search and….
CDD49063-CC6F-4767-8E90-A06CABFB3192.png

It’s also on their FB page
ACE3E18C-32B9-4E22-8FA5-D9C2E3C60C33.png

What the heck does “150 Best Classified Photography” mean? The Mira website only shows The Short List.

5/18
My image of the day is a couple of screenshots. Very strange. I entered a few images in the Mira Mobilephotography Awards. I received confirmation of the reciept of my images, but never heard another thing. Not even when they announced the winners. I check my Instagram account and see that Mira Mobileprize has followed me, do a quick search and….
View attachment 180693
It’s also on their FB page
View attachment 180694
What the heck does “150 Best Classified Photography” mean? The Mira website only shows The Short List.
What a lovely mystery :) Congratulations, whatever it means with “150 etc”

Back
Top Bottom