Mobi365 Starzee Project 365-2022

8/2
Tried out botanical gelli printing.
28D4B389-CB38-48E9-9859-4D87503C7C0D.jpeg

Make them into greetings cards is my idea.
That is a good idea. My plan is to use them in collage, but so far, I haven’t had any serious time with creating even practice ones. It’s been so pleasant ( a tad hot, but our back porch is shaded) that I want to spend time outside. That collage bits and pieces seem to fly around. Also these are rather large and I’m not sure I want to rip them up. I think all my gelli plate prints will sit around until winter when I will be stuck inside. The same with my sewing projects. I do like the card idea, though.

How about hanging them without a backing so that the light can shine through? You could put them in a frame sandwiched between two pieces of glass, or you could use something like this:

I am going to consult you the next time I’m stuck trying to figure how to hang something. I just dropped off a print to the museum nearby for their annual member show. I was going crazy trying to figure out how to print and hang it on the cheap. The print was 16X20. That hanging contraption would have been perfect and look much better than foam board with gorilla taped hooks on the back.

Back
Top Bottom