Mobi365 Starzee Project 365-2022

It’s more like a Play-novella. I haven’t been to a show of any kind in years. It was brought to the Merry-Go -Round by The Rev. I’m not sure if they bring in touring companies or if they produce their own shows. This is what I believe is a Playbill. Page 15 of the novella. :lmao:View attachment 186521

Yeah, that’s not us. I got excited because Ain’t is one of our staple shows and we do them in the NY tri-state area a lot. It looks like a wonderful theatre! Well worth season tickets.

10/11
My friend Jeanie and I logged our 1000th item in the clothing catalog. Not sure exactly which item it was because we didn’t notice until 1024. Here are a couple of goodies.
Tapestry shoes, onyx and rhinestone buttons.
6895BF8A-23C9-4E65-A628-6F036D66B262.jpeg

An ivory louse comb.
D904FB7D-084A-4E80-9BA9-42DAC0317C51.jpeg

It’s more like a Play-novella. I haven’t been to a show of any kind in years. It was brought to the Merry-Go -Round by The Rev. I’m not sure if they bring in touring companies or if they produce their own shows. This is what I believe is a Playbill. Page 15 of the novella. :lmao:View attachment 186521
You'll love it. For several years, Santa Cruz had a small opera company that played in an old movie theater. There were almost no wings to the stage, the orchestra was practically in the lap of the front row seats, and the room was small enough that any decent singer could nail people to the back wall. It was totally unlike grand opera, and we were sad when it closed.

I'm still puzzled about the bathroom roof part :confused:
The path that Mike and I take at the refuge (one mile) is circular so we start and end in the parking lot. It’s a lovely facility, with a learning center, the wildlife drive that passes several ponds, multiple observation sights, even a photo blind. They also have a small picnic area with a bathroom. The roof in the image is the bathroom roof, as seen from the road. We were walking on the road that day, instead of the path, because the wind was gusting and we didn’t want to walk through the woods and get bopped on the head with falling branches. :lmao:

Back
Top Bottom