Mobi365 Starzee Project 365-2022

10/29

Another version of the sun through the trees.
Hipsta
View attachment 187278
A new drag strip. It’s at a former army depot, they’re racing down an airstrip. Very bare bones, no guard rails, no christmas tree, just a guy with a flashlight that says “go” when he turns it on. It’s an anything goes sort of thing. There were a lot of cars with nitrous. I took a bunch of images.
View attachment 187279
View attachment 187280
That sun through the tree deserves to be in IOTM, surely.

10/30
We went to Treleaven, one of our favorite venues to see afternoon live music. Today we had a piano concert. It seems after unloading the keyboard and equipment they closed the hatch on the their new SUV and all the doors locked with the keys inside. So the keyboard player entertained us while the guitarist/lead singer paced back and forth, apologizing and waiting for the locksmith to arrive.
C9245DD9-BCC2-4A2F-838D-FC2762AC5C95.jpeg

Then we made a quick stop at Lunkenhiemers to check out Bobby’s costume.
915B6AB0-3E67-4998-BCFD-A879FBCA3ACE.jpeg

10/30
We went to Treleaven, one of our favorite venues to see afternoon live music. Today we had a piano concert. It seems after unloading the keyboard and equipment they closed the hatch on the their new SUV and all the doors locked with the keys inside. So the keyboard player entertained us while the guitarist/lead singer paced back and forth, apologizing and waiting for the locksmith to arrive.
View attachment 187315
Then we made a quick stop at Lunkenhiemers to check out Bobby’s costume.
View attachment 187316
I didn‘t know that was still possible with these new cars! Shocking.

I didn‘t know that was still possible with these new cars! Shocking.

I know! Mine doesn’t even use a key to start it. The key just stays in my pocket!
Ours is old enough to need a physical key in a physical lock to open it. Luckily, it's also so old that you can quite easily slide the driver's window down with palms flat to it and unlock it from the outside. Also luckily, it's so old not even the hard-up opportunist would bother trying that trick to get in. Security through redundancy. :cool:

Ours is old enough to need a physical key in a physical lock to open it. Luckily, it's also so old that you can quite easily slide the driver's window down with palms flat to it and unlock it from the outside. Also luckily, it's so old not even the hard-up opportunist would bother trying that trick to get in. Security through redundancy. :cool:
I kinda love this. Does it also have windows that you hand roll down?

I kinda love this. Does it also have windows that you hand roll down?
Yes. A cigarette lighter, an FM radio and cassette player and two sets of keys because the previous owner (a builder) had to replace the driver door so there's a new key for that and another for the ignition, petrol cap and boot. The check airbag light has been blinking for years but the garage tells us not to worry, it's a known problem with this model's electrics, not the airbag. Cheepest car we've ever had in terms of maintenance bills.

Yes. A cigarette lighter, an FM radio and cassette player and two sets of keys because the previous owner (a builder) had to replace the driver door so there's a new key for that and another for the ignition, petrol cap and boot. The check airbag light has been blinking for years but the garage tells us not to worry, it's a known problem with this model's electrics, not the airbag. Cheepest car we've ever had in terms of maintenance bills.
Sounds like you could enter classic car shows! :lmao:

I. Love. This.

Back
Top Bottom