Mobi365 Starzee Project 365-2022

11/6
A leaf hanging around during our Wandering Naturalist walk at Sterling Nature Center.

06A6EBCC-C641-4B33-92A2-BFA20F556A4A.jpeg

Hmmm, let’s see. Shadows from a metal grid of the kind that are used for wheelchair ramps? But the rest? Someone’s been painting on the ground under the ramp? Both DH and I are clueless :alien::lmao:
I'd guess the upper right circle is a table with a glass top and that the lower left circle is maybe a hose coiled on the ground. That diamond grid I don't know. It's not the sort of stuff that usually used for a roof...

Hmmm, let’s see. Shadows from a metal grid of the kind that are used for wheelchair ramps? But the rest? Someone’s been painting on the ground under the ramp? Both DH and I are clueless :alien::lmao:

My guess is an outdoor metal table…

I'd guess the upper right circle is a table with a glass top and that the lower left circle is maybe a hose coiled on the ground. That diamond grid I don't know. It's not the sort of stuff that usually used for a roof...
CE1FF281-A3ED-465F-A569-D52339E8038C.jpeg

The mesh is the table top.

11/11
Went with my friend to see her niece’s artwork at The Seward Mansion, a historical landmark in Auburn. The theme was How Covid Effected Me. Each student wrote a poem and created and image for a Graphic Arts class.
This is her work:
F968F0B6-E952-4444-A447-BCC267AFCE93.jpeg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom