Mobi365 Starzee Project 365-2022

12/28
To create a practice panel for machine embroidery I had to drag out my old friend the iron to iron on some fusible stabilizer.
Iron reflection selfie.
21319A2D-825C-4B19-BDCB-ED4690DC1A20.jpeg

12/28
To create a practice panel for machine embroidery I had to drag out my old friend the iron to iron on some fusible stabilizer.
Iron reflection selfie.
View attachment 188538
Cool selfie :thumbs: And your iPhone looks like something from Star(zee)wars holding up its' four arms shouting: Set me free - it's too hot in here:lmao:

12/28
Jeanie and I finished up the hat inventory at Cayuga Museum. I don’t know it they will find other things for us to or if I’ll be looking for a new volunteer gig. This is one of the last hats we did. A pheasant feather piece modeled by the head we named Heady Topper. Some may recognize the name from a very popular beer that is brewed in Vermont by Alchemist Brewing.

1C938259-E2B9-4627-AA0F-19BEA737C61F.jpeg

12/29
Had to drop off and pick up my brother from the hospital. He had an outpatient procedure.
Hipstamatic. (What else do you while waiting in a car than take random pictures with Hipstamatic?)
View attachment 188608
As I don’t have a driver’s license I spend my time sitting beside my private chauffeur with either sleep or random edits :rolleyes:

As I don’t have a driver’s license I spend my time sitting beside my private chauffeur with either sleep or random edits :rolleyes:
Most of the time when my private chauffeur is at the helm, I point out amusing things he can’t look at because he’s driving. :lmao: Or I work on the daily Wordle……

Most of the time when my private chauffeur is at the helm, I point out amusing things he can’t look at because he’s driving. :lmao: Or I work on the daily Wordle……
Gaaahhhh - I’ve heard a lot of Wordle but never knew what it was. Now I found it - even several Swedish versions. Just tested and did extremely well - but nooooo, I must forget about it. I feel I could be completely obsessed :eek:

Gaaahhhh - I’ve heard a lot of Wordle but never knew what it was. Now I found it - even several Swedish versions. Just tested and did extremely well - but nooooo, I must forget about it. I feel I could be completely obsessed :eek:
When I first found it, I did several a day. I do love me a word puzzle…… But they took away the ability to do past puzzles, so I only do the one each day and get very frustrated if I forget. I pride myself on never having cheated. I have a 99% solving rate. :mobibabe: Just a small brag……

When I first found it, I did several a day. I do love me a word puzzle…… But they took away the ability to do past puzzles, so I only do the one each day and get very frustrated if I forget. I pride myself on never having cheated. I have a 99% solving rate. :mobibabe: Just a small brag……

Do you recall the multiple complaints when NYT took over Wordle ? I agreed that the words seemed to become more obscure.

I’m not much of a puzzle person but my husband is and he teased me* into having a go with Wordle, and I quite liked the early version .

*He teased me by nailing it time after time. As he does with every single puzzle /brain teaser known to humankind. I’m supposed to be the language vocab etc half and he is the math half but in truth the only thing I consistently do better than him is mental math. And that’s only because he hates to guess :lmao:

Do you recall the multiple complaints when NYT took over Wordle ? I agreed that the words seemed to become more obscure.

I’m not much of a puzzle person but my husband is and he teased me* into having a go with Wordle, and I quite liked the early version .

*He teased me by nailing it time after time. As he does with every single puzzle /brain teaser known to humankind. I’m supposed to be the language vocab etc half and he is the math half but in truth the only thing I consistently do better than him is mental math. And that’s only because he hates to guess :lmao:
I used to be a maniac with crossword puzzles. The most difficult ones. I could spend several hours. But then photography entered my life. A few weeks ago when there was something wrong with our Wifi I sat down with a crossword journal. I was still good at it but I didn’t feel the same pleasure as I used to. Interesting.

I used to be a maniac with crossword puzzles. The most difficult ones. I could spend several hours. But then photography entered my life. A few weeks ago when there was something wrong with our Wifi I sat down with a crossword journal. I was still good at it but I didn’t feel the same pleasure as I used to. Interesting.
I love a crossword, but admit if I got the entire Thursday puzzle (NY Times, maybe) I considered it a genius day. The rest of the week fuggitaboutit.

Back
Top Bottom