Mobi365 Starzee Project 365-2022

I think that at the in-person exhibition, the winners and the shortlisters are printed and hung, while the top 150 are shown on video. It also means you got into the (rather expensive) book:

You're in excellent company, congratulations!
Clipboard01.jpg

I think that at the in-person exhibition, the winners and the shortlisters are printed and hung, while the top 150 are shown on video. It also means you got into the (rather expensive) book:

You're in excellent company, congratulations!

Wow! Thank you! Yes, it’s a very nice book. And a very expensive book. It seems a weird way to do things. If my image hadn’t been on the top of the stack on Instagram, I’m not certain I would have even seen it.

Thanks for sharing this info with me, too. I was going nowhere with my searches. Does their website seem a little incomplete or uninformative?

Wow! Thank you! Yes, it’s a very nice book. And a very expensive book. It seems a weird way to do things. If my image hadn’t been on the top of the stack on Instagram, I’m not certain I would have even seen it.

Thanks for sharing this info with me, too. I was going nowhere with my searches. Does their website seem a little incomplete or uninformative?

:lmao: Yes, you could say that. :D

Perhaps esotheric on purpose, only for connaisseurs :D
Pay only $98.53 to reveal the secrets only true connaisseurs know. :sneaky:

5/18
My image of the day is a couple of screenshots. Very strange. I entered a few images in the Mira Mobilephotography Awards. I received confirmation of the reciept of my images, but never heard another thing. Not even when they announced the winners. I check my Instagram account and see that Mira Mobileprize has followed me, do a quick search and….
View attachment 180693
It’s also on their FB page
View attachment 180694
What the heck does “150 Best Classified Photography” mean? The Mira website only shows The Short List.
Congrats, Star! It does seem rather a strange way of congratulating whose who made the 150 list. Almost by the way and let’s not bother to tell them. :confused:

These two caught my eye.
View attachment 180786
I took images that included my favorites. The one on the bottom is probably my favorite in the show. I am always in awe of the art produced by these kids. Art and music are largely ignored around here, in favor of the sports teams. The first to be hit on budget cuts and the last to get support.

I took images that included my favorites. The one on the bottom is probably my favorite in the show. I am always in awe of the art produced by these kids. Art and music are largely ignored around here, in favor of the sports teams. The first to be hit on budget cuts and the last to get support.
That's a spectacular show :notworthy:

Same here, sports is always prioritized. And some sports are more important than others :alien:

5/22
A walk on Howland Island
F3072397-D329-42B8-805F-3F11746FF69B.jpeg

F83CDA5C-0B72-45A3-B864-82752387C492.jpeg

15828469-CB51-4617-BFD3-431A030CEAE7.jpeg

This is a screen shot from the app Merlin. Mike is a huge birder and I’m a go alonger. I really love the ID by song feature. It names the birds you hear then highlights the one that’s singing at the time.
F4165DB2-44E8-4FE4-896F-2096C49A8BEA.jpeg

5/22
A walk on Howland Island
View attachment 180843
View attachment 180844
View attachment 180846
This is a screen shot from the app Merlin. Mike is a huge birder and I’m a go alonger. I really love the ID by song feature. It names the birds you hear then highlights the one that’s singing at the time.
View attachment 180845
Thanks Star :) Just downloaded Merlin and tested. It correctly identified my flycatcher and the screaming starling babies. I already love this app! Would have been great with the Swedish names but I can always use Wikipedia

Thanks Star :) Just downloaded Merlin and tested. It correctly identified my flycatcher and the screaming starling babies. I already love this app! Would have been great with the Swedish names but I can always use Wikipedia
It’s a lot of fun. I may even get better at identifying birds.

5/18
My image of the day is a couple of screenshots. Very strange. I entered a few images in the Mira Mobilephotography Awards. I received confirmation of the reciept of my images, but never heard another thing. Not even when they announced the winners. I check my Instagram account and see that Mira Mobileprize has followed me, do a quick search and….
View attachment 180693
It’s also on their FB page
View attachment 180694
What the heck does “150 Best Classified Photography” mean? The Mira website only shows The Short List.
Congrats!!

Back
Top Bottom