9/26
Fading
Snapseed
62AF69B1-AFB5-4596-846F-1406CD36F273.jpeg

9/28
Autumnal Clouds
Snapseed, procreate
View attachment 186020
Wow, I love those clouds. And just as I’m writing this I can see a huge bird of prey in the center or maybe a swan. It’s the yellow part of the clouds I refer to. But wait - there’s something under the yellow part flying in - a creature with a small head and huge wings. And now: please call psychiatric emergency: When I zoom in on the head I can clearly see a well known orange headed person :eek::zip:

Wow, I love those clouds. And just as I’m writing this I can see a huge bird of prey in the center or maybe a swan. It’s the yellow part of the clouds I refer to. But wait - there’s something under the yellow part flying in - a creature with a small head and huge wings. And now: please call psychiatric emergency: When I zoom in on the head I can clearly see a well known orange headed person :eek::zip:
Wow! All I got was a giant ghoul at the top, picking his nose and a Wraith at the bottom swooping in.

I see all of that too!

10//1
Drove up north to see the Salmon River fishing frenzy. Fisherman lined up for miles. We drove along the river up to Salmon River Falls and saw a dozen fishing access site, packed with cars.
C6924675-131B-4195-99D4-087D92975127.jpeg

0921119A-6E43-4A2F-AB60-014AC0166DC4.jpeg

Apparently some are more avid than others….
E0528D39-1BD5-4A3A-AD2F-B18D713AC325.jpeg

The people at the top right put the size of the falls into perspective.

10//1
Drove up north to see the Salmon River fishing frenzy. Fisherman lined up for miles. We drove along the river up to Salmon River Falls and saw a dozen fishing access site, packed with cars.
View attachment 186116
View attachment 186115
Apparently some are more avid than others….
View attachment 186117
The people at the top right put the size of the falls into perspective.
Wow :thumbs: I showed this to DH, who’s reaction was: ”Where is that?! I wan’t to go there for fishing.”:)

Wow :thumbs: I showed this to DH, who’s reaction was: ”Where is that?! I wan’t to go there for fishing.”:)
We have to research how they are fishing. It’s the salmon who are going to spawn. I was under the impression they don’t eat during this time, so I’m not sure how it works. We’re at the drag races now so it’ll wait til later. Cool wheel stand.
D77979B6-8A39-4AD8-A6B7-ACCB2A27F251.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom