Mobi365 Starzee Project 365-2022

11/17
The day nearly slipped away again, until I Mike and I stopped at Lunkenheimer for a pint and I saw this guy. Anybody else watch the series ”Evil”?
9D99C34B-F0C9-47C9-A73E-2D17A37F565B.jpeg

11/18
Star’s Day Off
After AC Moore closed 2 years ago (turned into Aldi) our county has been an art/craft store free zone. Yesterday a new Michaels opened up and yes, I was among the first in the throng of folks to swarm the store. I was pretty much alone in the art section though. I only bought a palette tray and a brush pen, but practiced my shooting from the hip.
8C0EDB5F-B99C-4CAB-A92E-99953503CBFC.jpeg

Then, I went to my new favorite place to get textile supplies. It’s housed in a historical landmark, Willard Chapel, which I had planned on touring at the same time, but it was closed until June for restoration. Anyway, Here’s a small part of Sew What, a second hand store for fabrics, fibers and other such stuff.
B7591120-6EC6-4499-BB06-DF22B556F917.jpeg

2CE63EA3-7F60-499E-926B-692F585216DA.jpeg

I bought an embroidery hoop and some “fat squares” of fabric.
Then I went next door to an artists studio/storefront and had a lovely conversation with the artist. I didn’t by anything there, but I’ve already separated Beethoven out of the image. :lmao:
7D8CFCEA-4E45-480A-8833-42CC0A607B9C.jpeg

Just a side not…. While I was galavanting around other parts of NYS were getting 5’ or more of snow. Buffalo and the infamous Tughill Plateau got hammered. Does not bode well.

Last edited:
11/18
Star’s Day Off
After AC Moore closed 2 years ago (turned into Aldi) our county has been an art/craft store free zone. Yesterday a new Michaels opened up and yes, I was among the first in the throng of folks to swarm the store. I was pretty much alone in the art section though. I only bought a palette tray and a brush pen, but practiced my shooting from the hip.
View attachment 187779
Then, I went to my new favorite place to get textile supplies. It’s housed in a historical landmark, Willard Chapel, which I had planned on touring at the same time, but it was closed until June for restoration. Anyway, Here’s a small part of Sew What, a second hand store for fabrics, fibers and other such stuff.
View attachment 187780
View attachment 187781
Then I went next door to an artists studio/storefront and had a lovely conversation with the artist. I didn’t by anything there, but I’ve already separated Beethoven out of the image. :lmao:
View attachment 187782
Just a side not…. While I was galavanting around other parts of NYS were getting 5’ or more of snow. Buffalo and the infamous Tughill Plateau got hammered. Does not bode well.
Must have been a magic wonderland for you in those stores :) But the winter.wonderland could have waited. Here they say we will get about 10-15 cm the coming 24 hours - which would be approximately the same as your 5’ I think. It hasn’ started yet, but it’s very windy. I didn’t enjoy my walk at all

Must have been a magic wonderland for you in those stores :) But the winter.wonderland could have waited. Here they say we will get about 10-15 cm the coming 24 hours - which would be approximately the same as your 5’ I think. It hasn’ started yet, but it’s very windy. I didn’t enjoy my walk at all
We have odd symbols here “=inches, ‘=feet. So 5’=1.5 meters or 150 centimeters. It’s as deep as I am tall. Buffalo NY and Syracuse NY (near me) have a contest each year over who has the most snow. Buffalo has a huge head start this year, and I’m not anxious to catch up with them. :lmao:

We have odd symbols here “=inches, ‘=feet. So 5’=1.5 meters or 150 centimeters. It’s as deep as I am tall. Buffalo NY and Syracuse NY (near me) have a contest each year over who has the most snow. Buffalo has a huge head start this year, and I’m not anxious to catch up with them. :lmao:
Woooow, I just assumed it was inches. But 5 feet, that’s crazy :eek: :alien:

11/18
Star’s Day Off
View attachment 187779
View attachment 187780
View attachment 187781
View attachment 187782
Didn’t know if I should choose the Love, Laugh or Wow emoji!! Love = What a fun day!! Laugh = Clipping out Beethoven. Wow = 5 feet of snow!! :eek:

I was in Buffalo, NY briefly In January 1998 to pick up a rental car to drive to Erie, PA (when my brother had a brain aneurysm) so I’ve seen the madness that is upstate New York.

I was in Buffalo, NY briefly In January 1998 to pick up a rental car to drive to Erie, PA (when my brother had a brain aneurysm) so I’ve seen the madness that is upstate New York.
Buffalo is the scariest part of the NYS Thruway ever! Wonder if deepop David would agree. He drives through often.

Buffalo is the scariest part of the NYS Thruway ever! Wonder if deepop David would agree. He drives through often.
Driving through Buffalo can be brutal. We could have good weather before an after Buffalo and a snowy white out going through Buffalo. It doesn’t happen often, but it’s pretty exciting when it does.

11/23
I believed I owned every Jixipix app there was. I was wrong. I bought Portrait AI yesterday while waiting in line for the car wash. It is unfortuately a subscription, but with the 7 day free trial, I had $.99 worth of fun!
99B19733-1047-41D8-9970-D9BA8906C177.jpeg
302C1FCC-E5B6-47BA-8A31-43F6B2F46824.jpeg
182F3450-8992-4222-9BC1-195ADA0C07D7.jpeg
ED13052E-0B33-4731-8133-2037A572F652.jpeg
DB426F5B-8444-4608-A240-1E14545ACCE5.jpeg

11/23
I believed I owned every Jixipix app there was. I was wrong. I bought Portrait AI yesterday while waiting in line for the car wash. It is unfortuately a subscription, but with the 7 day free trial, I had $.99 worth of fun!
View attachment 187858View attachment 187859View attachment 187860View attachment 187861View attachment 187862
That looks really fun :thumbs:I have a Jixipix app called just Portrait but it doesn’t seem to be the same. There’s no Portrait AI in my App Store. EDIT: checked again and find an app with that name. But not by Jixipix. Doesn’t matter. I’ve bought so much addons for my desktop software recently so I must try and calm down with my expenses :confused::D

That looks really fun :thumbs:I have a Jixipix app called just Portrait but it doesn’t seem to be the same. There’s no Portrait AI in my App Store. EDIT: checked again and find an app with that name. But not by Jixipix. Doesn’t matter. I’ve bought so much addons for my desktop software recently so I must try and calm down with my expenses :confused::D
I’ll have to check the maker. It popped up on the link for the $.99 sale. It doesn’t look the same as the other Jixipix. I’m back from checking and it’s not Jixipix, it’s Roman Bily, whoever that is. Still it was fun, and while at the App Store I picked up another app I don’t need and will probably only use once. :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom