Mobi365 Starzee Project 365 2023

1/1
These sheep live in a Hobbit Hole built into a drumlin. I’m quite jealous.
FB6E97B5-FDF1-465A-BF1F-D3EE11B0889B.jpeg

Bottom one! I didn’t see the top one.
I watched the first one and haven't quite finished the second one yet. There's a lot of overlap, and I'd say the second has everything useful from the first one, plus more practical tips. She uses fairly short shutter speeds -- .25 to 1.5 of a second -- like other ICM people I admire. When I first started trying ICM, I was coming from doing long exposures using Slow Shutter Cam and so I started out using those same long exposures for ICM. It took me a while to get past that.

I watched the first one and haven't quite finished the second one yet. There's a lot of overlap, and I'd say the second has everything useful from the first one, plus more practical tips. She uses fairly short shutter speeds -- .25 to 1.5 of a second -- like other ICM people I admire. When I first started trying ICM, I was coming from doing long exposures using Slow Shutter Cam and so I started out using those same long exposures for ICM. It took me a while to get past that.
I took screen shots of her bullet points to review. I’ve just been concentrating on Slow Shutter. I’ve lowered the light sensitivity slider so that the screen is black when I start shooting. Seems to help with how overly bright the light trail image become. I still haven’t watched the other one.

Back
Top Bottom