• > STAY HOME & STAY SAFE! Dear MobiMembers - We are all aware of the current and serious situation the World is facing right now! We will not repeat what is already said, save to say we hope you will all heed the warnings, stay safe, look after yourselves and others and remain well. As much as we are able, let's all help each other to stay sane in our social distancing/isolation and face this thing down. Much love 'n hugs, Rog, Matt and all your MobiStaff... x x <

RoseCat

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Catherine
Device
iPhone 7 Plus
Another scene from Breaking Bad.... man that's a great car!! Perfect with the landscape.

BoBo

MobiPassionista
Reaction score
I don't buy this. IMHO the guys cross legged (kinda relaxed) position is contrary to that Trumpesque title of "stranded in hopelessnesss". ;)

"The second before the bullet strikes his head." ... :whistle:

Last edited:

JohnnyMakai

MobiStar
Reaction score
Real Name
Johnny
Device
iPhone 6s Plus
Brilliant. Your cinematic background really shows in this one. :thumbs:
Thank you very much! :)
Another scene from Breaking Bad.... man that's a great car!! Perfect with the landscape.
Haha! Maybe I need to do a "Breaking Bad" theme of photos :sneaky:
I don't buy this. IMHO the guys cross legged (kinda relaxed) position is contrary to that Trumpesque title of "stranded in hopelessnesss". ;)

"The second before the bullet strikes his head." ... :whistle:
Haha! He was in fact just relaxed and not freaking out over his broken down vehicle. OR maybe he was anxious because he had someone in the trunk...*DUN, DUN, DUNNNNNN!!*:eek: