STREET ART - MobiTog Community Project Thread

E5B2810B-628A-4233-B954-8719CF3F170E.jpeg

Utility box by the art supply store

Nice find!
I’m so happy! And it’s only about a 20 minute drive…the closest I’ve found so far. It’s a lovely 3 mile round trip (just wish it was a bit longer, but I could always do it twice) wide path through a mossy woods, with a creek gurgling below for most of it… the path ends under train tracks (one came by just as I got there!) and then you’re on a beautiful, quiet beach (I saw a seal :hearteyes:) The beach is completely covered in small rocks mixed with some sand - never seen a beach like this… kind of like a gravel beach.

EDIT: Wait… JillyG Wasn’t the beach you took me to just small rocks, no sand?

I’m so happy! And it’s only about a 20 minute drive…the closest I’ve found so far. It’s a lovely 3 mile round trip (just wish it was a bit longer, but I could always do it twice) wide path through a mossy woods, with a creek gurgling below for most of it… the path ends under train tracks (one came by just as I got there!) and then you’re on a beautiful, quiet beach (I saw a seal :hearteyes:) The beach is completely covered in small rocks mixed with some sand - never seen a beach like this… kind of like a gravel beach.

EDIT: Wait… JillyG Wasn’t the beach you took me to just small rocks, no sand?
I was just thinking that, and about you. :hearteyes: We’ve just been to the beach that we took you to alllllll those years ago! Ozzy’s first view of the sea and a beach. He tried drinking the water and spat it out! :lmao: Yes, the beach is pebbles and sand. i’ve got photos I’ll post in my 365.

Back
Top Bottom