STREET ART - MobiTog Community Project Thread

IMG_8106.PNG
I'm lucky enough to be still on holidays. Today I decided to take Elijah on a mission around Melbourne to photograph some street art. I found the map above on the internet to help our journey, seems the city has really embraced this movement. We ticked off 8,1,2&3 in that order. Pics to come in the next post.

View attachment 86606 I'm lucky enough to be still on holidays. Today I decided to take Elijah on a mission around Melbourne to photograph some street art. I found the map above on the internet to help our journey, seems the city has really embraced this movement. We ticked off 8,1,2&3 in that order. Pics to come in the next post.
What a fun thing to do!! :D I should check to see if NYC or Philly has a map like this. :thumbs:

View attachment 86606 I'm lucky enough to be still on holidays. Today I decided to take Elijah on a mission around Melbourne to photograph some street art. I found the map above on the internet to help our journey, seems the city has really embraced this movement. We ticked off 8,1,2&3 in that order. Pics to come in the next post.

How cool to have a plan! [emoji106]

Back
Top Bottom