STREET ART - MobiTog Community Project Thread

IMG_8175.JPG
IMG_8178.JPG
IMG_8183.JPG
IMG_8192.JPG
IMG_8214.JPG
IMG_8195.JPG

10. Drewery Lane - some big pieces.

I couldn't work out who that was in the one that looks a bit like Prince, I'm thinking it might be AC/DC's original lead singer, Bon Scott who died in 1980. The other one is the lead guitarist Angus Young. I really want to get out and check out all the other sites now. :thumbs:
Yes, do it for us Aaron. :)

Last edited:
IMG_8495.JPG
IMG_8480.JPG
IMG_8439.JPG
IMG_8496.JPG
IMG_8473.JPG
IMG_8455.JPG
Ok, I officially completed my Melbourne CBD street art tour today and even purchased a book at the State Gallery so I can read up on all of the artists, so if anyone has questions about something I posted, feel free to ask. I went back to Hosier Lane today because I totally missed the Adnate mural amongst others.

View attachment 87254 View attachment 87255 View attachment 87256 View attachment 87257 View attachment 87258 View attachment 87259 Ok, I officially completed my Melbourne CBD street art tour today and even purchased a book at the State Gallery so I can read up on all of the artists, so if anyone has questions about something I posted, feel free to ask. I went back to Hosier Lane today because I totally missed the Adnate mural amongst others.

And there's those suitcases again! [emoji848]

Love the goat!

Wow, what a gallery! I love this community more and more each day! Your images are simply amazing!

Here's my humble contribution from Kraljevo, Serbia. The tiny text in the lower right corner says "Ms. Croco decided to wear a human bag." [emoji4]

IMG_5107.JPG

Wow, what a gallery! I love this community more and more each day! Your images are simply amazing!

Here's my humble contribution from Kraljevo, Serbia. The tiny text in the lower right corner says "Ms. Croco decided to wear a human bag." [emoji4]

View attachment 87672
Brilliant Milica - I love the irony. Nothing humble about this offering. Thank you.:thumbs:

IMG_8546.JPG
IMG_8420.JPG
IMG_8423.JPG
6. Presgrave Place - this area was made up of many smaller pieces, some even framed. Too many to photograph for this thread. I think this might be one of Melbourne's oldest street art sites.

Back
Top Bottom