STREET ART - MobiTog Community Project Thread

It sure brightens up an otherwise dull landscape! :thumbs:

I just love it! The whole design of this "garage" is fab... it would make a beautiful tiny house. I'm thinking with all those coverless windows it must not be illegal, whatever they're growing. ;)

Top panes of window have pretty dark blinds. Normally they are closed. I am not sure what they grow, could be used to start plants. Karen didn't think they were growing anything illegal. House is a bit different, siding has been taken off over a year ago and has the house wrap on but that's all. All the blinds are what look like bed sheets. Never seen anyone there but lights on all the time.

Top panes of window have pretty dark blinds. Normally they are closed. I am not sure what they grow, could be used to start plants. Karen didn't think they were growing anything illegal. House is a bit different, siding has been taken off over a year ago and has the house wrap on but that's all. All the blinds are what look like bed sheets. Never seen anyone there but lights on all the time.

Could be orchids, they are growing. [emoji848]

Honestly Larry. Have you seen the film The 'Burbs. Get in there! :lol:

Now there's a blast from the past :)
I'm not worried. Besides our gov here has said that you will be able to get high on weed in the next six months legally. There are places now that grow it for medical use and if you have the medical card you can grow your own (only I think limited to two plants) but lots of natives around here grow it too. Karen could get the card without any trouble because of her MS but declined it. I have never smoked it, but then I never have done drugs of any kind. My dad caught me with a cigarette when I was 12 and said fine, you want to smoke here, had me smoke a pack of cigarettes one after the other til I got sick, since then, never could stand the smell :) Probably saved a fortune by not smoking...

I'm not worried. Besides our gov here has said that you will be able to get high on weed in the next six months legally. There are places now that grow it for medical use and if you have the medical card you can grow your own (only I think limited to two plants) but lots of natives around here grow it too. Karen could get the card without any trouble because of her MS but declined it. I have never smoked it, but then I never have done drugs of any kind. My dad caught me with a cigarette when I was 12 and said fine, you want to smoke here, had me smoke a pack of cigarettes one after the other til I got sick, since then, never could stand the smell :) Probably saved a fortune by not smoking...

Should have tried that. Too late. [emoji53]

I've always hated cigarettes... grew up with two chain-smoking parents - BARF. Lord knows the second hand smoke damage I got from it.

I think marijuana being illegal is just stupid, and people getting arrested for having it is criminal in itself. It's got so many medicinal qualities (don't even get me started on that) and IMO it's no worse than drinking alcohol.

Should have tried that. Too late. [emoji53]
She could get it if she wanted but has no interest. As for medical I am not so sure that we know all the downsides and there are bound to be some. We know others that have tried it and a real mixed bag of results, it helped in some cases but in most it did little to nothing and in a small percentage made things worst. One of Karen's cousins that has MS tried and for a while seemed to help but after a year doctor said test results show nothing at all for effect. Sometimes its the placebo effect when you have a group test, some getting the new "do it all" drug and some getting placebo and showing an improvement. They think they are getting it but is the mind playing games :)

I've always hated cigarettes... grew up with two chain-smoking parents - BARF. Lord knows the second hand smoke damage I got from it.
At the time I thought it was funny as both of my parents smoked for ever. Not chain smokers but they always had smokes with them and every couple hours or so. Just my dad didn't want us kids to follow his habit so he made me do it, a couple weeks after both Mom and Dad simply stopped smoking and after a year or two they were the same, couldn't stand the smell. They never tried any of the so called stop smoking aids at the time. Don't recall them ever really having much problem quitting and they had both smoked since their teens so a long long time. Probably one reason why Karen and I never went out to the clubs or bars much, if we did we would come home reeking of it and just not something that we liked.

I think marijuana being illegal is just stupid, and people getting arrested for having it is criminal in itself. It's got so many medicinal qualities (don't even get me started on that) and IMO it's no worse than drinking alcohol.
As I said I don't know enough about it and so far a lot of mixed results. Was watch the news today and they are starting to get some negative news about people that don't do drugs getting stopped for some reason and the cop saying he is an "expert" trained to know if people are under the influence of drugs. People have been put in jail, in one case for several days. Blood tests done and months later get the results saying no trace of drugs so they are let go by the courts but its still a big pain, one guy lost his job over it and it was "oh, that's too bad", not to mention having to find and pay a lawyer.
It may be no different then alcohol but until they come up with some test that is almost instant its going to be nothing but a huge mess and drain on an already overtaxed justice system.

Had to look it up at IMDb. Oh yeah, German translation was "My devilish neighbours". Now I'm with you. [emoji48] Quite funny.
Been a long time since I have seen it so I am almost finished downloading it so I can watch it again :)

She could get it if she wanted but has no interest. As for medical I am not so sure that we know all the downsides and there are bound to be some. We know others that have tried it and a real mixed bag of results, it helped in some cases but in most it did little to nothing and in a small percentage made things worst. One of Karen's cousins that has MS tried and for a while seemed to help but after a year doctor said test results show nothing at all for effect. Sometimes its the placebo effect when you have a group test, some getting the new "do it all" drug and some getting placebo and showing an improvement. They think they are getting it but is the mind playing games :)
I've heard some great things regarding cannabis oil.

notts2.jpg

https://www.mobitog.com/attachments/img_20130914_143000_1-jpg.86296/
I visited Nottingham for the first time in a while on Thursday, thinking I'd see the crazy guy I saw a few years back on page 1 of this thread. Apparently not and the bird's gone as well.

Back
Top Bottom