IotM Winner January 2023
Real Name
Jodi acosta
Device
iPhone 12 Pro Max
Sunrise this morning
99643DB2-1075-432E-A971-DEA89807F63A.jpeg
99643DB2-1075-432E-A971-DEA89807F63A.jpeg

Another nice one. You might want to think about starting a thread of your own in the Personal and Group Projects section, somewhere you can put images that don't fit in one of the challenges, for example. That way, you can easily find them again, and the rest of us can put a Watch on your thread to be notified when you post something new.

I started one some time ago that now runs to 80 pages :eek: :lmao: at terse fragments. Starzee, ubbyisis. RoseCat, rizole, and others have their own threads there, too.

Another nice one. You might want to think about starting a thread of your own in the Personal and Group Projects section, somewhere you can put images that don't fit in one of the challenges, for example. That way, you can easily find them again, and the rest of us can put a Watch on your thread to be notified when you post something new.

I started one some time ago that now runs to 80 pages :eek: :lmao: at terse fragments. Starzee, ubbyisis. RoseCat, rizole, and others have their own threads there, too.
Thank you for telling me! I’m still trying to figure everything out here, not sure how it all works. I’ll get there! Haha

Back
Top Bottom