• CHAT 2: £30 < Please help us revive 'MobiChat' with a small donation to cover costs... ?
  • ANNOUNCEMENT! > CLICKY ME <
  • > CONGRATULATIONS to our very own Matt (@Smooth) on his change in Marital status! He has tied the knot with Danielle (Saturday 16th November)! We wish then every happiness as they start their married life together... x x <
  • MobiTog Mantra = "Taken with and processed on a Mobile Device" PLEASE NOTE: MobiTog Rule 4. will be applied to all MobiTog Challenges & Contests. Non-compliance may result in entries being disqualified - you've been notified! > For Terms & Rules Click Here <
  • NEW MEMBER NOTICE - Need assistance finding your way around Mobitog? > CLICK HERE FOR HELP SECTION <

terse fragments

terse

MobiLifer
MobiSupporter
Real Name
Ted
Device
iPhone Xs
I think we've seen a couple of versions of this one ? I really like it - and for some reason it always reminds me of our lovely Carolyn Hall Young . Maybe bcs of the painterly edit - I think Carolyn works mainly with colour, but similar style.. Catherine would know? RoseCat?
Yes, you've seen versions of this one before. I came up with this variation after the others and had no place to put it. It was one of images that prompted me to start this.

RoseCat

MobiStaff
Site Staff
MobiSupporter
Real Name
Catherine
Device
iPhone 7 Plus
I think we've seen a couple of versions of this one ? I really like it - and for some reason it always reminds me of our lovely Carolyn Hall Young . Maybe bcs of the painterly edit - I think Carolyn works mainly with colour, but similar style.. Catherine would know? RoseCat?
Yes, Carolyn paints with color, using her iPad and I think she uses iColorama mostly. She's amazing. :notworthy: