terse fragments

IMG_8803.jpeg

I was wandering downtown and passed by this near Squid Row. I didn't take a close look -- just snapped a photo -- so it wasn't until I got home and reviewed it on my iPad that I noticed those three medallion-like things are pressed glass serving dishes and the 8 small popups are pressed glass coffee cups.

View attachment 198467

I was wandering downtown and passed by this near Squid Row. I didn't take a close look -- just snapped a photo -- so it wasn't until I got home and reviewed it on my iPad that I noticed those three medallion-like things are pressed glass serving dishes and the 8 small popups are pressed glass coffee cups.
And at first glance I thought it was an outrageous speaker column. :lmao:

I have no clue what ”works” on IG or why. Out of my IG top nine, perhaps one would make my favorites.
A great part of my followers on Insta are IRL friends or Insta friends with kids with special need or people who also live in the Swedish countryside. Ordinary family photos is what they want to see it seems. Not that I care. I post all sorts of images there too.

I know what you mean. I often think: ”This photo will work in Mobitog, but I don’t think it will be a hit on Insta” :geek:
I have no clue what ”works” on IG or why. Out of my IG top nine, perhaps one would make my favorites.
A great part of my followers on Insta are IRL friends or Insta friends with kids with special need or people who also live in the Swedish countryside. Ordinary family photos is what they want to see it seems. Not that I care. I post all sorts of images there too.
Pah! The plebeian masses know not of art and beauty. Pearls before swine!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom