terse fragments

I don't think Moment do anything for Android. Olloclip do but it looks like a giant clothes peg :lol:
The lenses don't care what they're on; it's only the case with the lens mount that matters. They've got cases for the Pixel 3 and Galaxy Note 8, S8, and S8+. Also an Android version of the Moment camera app.

The lenses don't care what they're on; it's only the case with the lens mount that matters. They've got cases for the Pixel 3 and Galaxy Note 8, S8, and S8+. Also an Android version of the Moment camera app.
Yes you are correct :notworthy:
There doesn't seem to be a UK stockist and they are on the pricey side aren't they ! Probably a lot more than I want to pay at the 'moment' so I'll hold that thought.

WHO would notice that the margins were off? I’m just looking at the wonderful art that’s on the front. Anyone would be thrilled to receive one of these - I know I would.:inlove:
Agree!
Except for your first point.... I'd be the same way, I know it. Those margins would drive me batty. I would want to ignore them, but.......... :feet:

Except for your first point.... I'd be the same way, I know it. Those margins would drive me batty. I would want to ignore them, but..........
:D Some people see it and some don't. If you're someone who does (like you and me), you might as well settle down to work and fix it now instead of trying to pretend. :lmao:

Yes you are correct :notworthy:
There doesn't seem to be a UK stockist and they are on the pricey side aren't they ! Probably a lot more than I want to pay at the 'moment' so I'll hold that thought.
Yes, they are pricey, but worth every penny. I love my Moment macro lens (I bought it in the UK from the Moment site and it was pretty quick). I held out for so long because of the cost. I was sorry I did. It's the only one I got (with the case of course) and personally I think the only one you need unless you are into serious wide-angle which I'm not. It adds another dimension to your photography and such a marvel at what you get.

Do you have a steady hand? Makes a difference.

Yes, they are pricey, but worth every penny. I love my Moment macro lens (I bought it in the UK from the Moment site and it was pretty quick). I held out for so long because of the cost. I was sorry I did. It's the only one I got (with the case of course) and personally I think the only one you need unless you are into serious wide-angle which I'm not. It adds another dimension to your photography and such a marvel at what you get.

Yes the macro one is probably the one I'd go for, maybe one day :)

Steady as a rock.......

B4140C0A-CBEF-457F-83F8-4CF2CD154855.jpeg

The modern Mother Nature at work
Snapseed

Back
Top Bottom