terse fragments

53C4297C-446C-41FB-BD2F-F80D756680AD.jpeg

A cat dreams of other worlds
FotoDa and iColorama and zenjenny's moons. Some of the pieces FotoDa mixed in were already 2nd or 3rd generation mixes themselves, with iColorama's fingerprints all over them.

View attachment 122547

A cat dreams of other worlds
FotoDa and iColorama and zenjenny's moons. Some of the pieces FotoDa mixed in were already 2nd or 3rd generation mixes themselves, with iColorama's fingerprints all over them.

View attachment 122594

A city cat dreams of the country
Almost entirely iColorama
(Has been posted elsewhere but belongs here with its fellow. Now I'm wondering if I can conjure up a third to make a triptych.)

I love both of these, and would love to see a triptych. Another ‘dreams of’, I imagine?
(Pause for sinnerjohn to pop in and suggest electric mice :))

View attachment 122688

Primordial forest
Started with FotoDa mixing up some previous bits, into Leonardo to layer in some more bits, DistressedFX Plus and ACDSee Pro to work on the colors, and then into iColorama for more play with the colors plus some styles.
The colors and treatment of this are awesome Ted :thumbs: There is so much to see: and discover

View attachment 122688

Primordial forest
Started with FotoDa mixing up some previous bits, into Leonardo to layer in some more bits, DistressedFX Plus and ACDSee Pro to work on the colors, and then into iColorama for more play with the colors plus some styles.
Holy moly Ted.... this is pure magic. Love it so much. :hearteyes:❤️

Back
Top Bottom