terse fragments

Wow, that’s wonderful. The “knight” looks like he’s hiding from the crowds.:D
LOVE this, some good stuff in your thread Ted :thumbs:
Thank you all. I didn't notice the reflected panorama until I was reviewing the photos on my iPad! (I was at the 25th annual Woodies on the Wharf last Saturday -- more photos to come.) I think the knight is supposed to be a conquistador and the car an old DeSoto. Oops, the badge is from a Packard, 1950 or so.

Last edited:
A sample of the UK contingent at the 25th Woodies on the Wharf. To start, an Austin Mini and a Morris Minor:

BC04A81A-BCFC-41AC-AA87-81F59DF87933.jpeg

BB1563C7-FD6E-42FA-A0DC-8DFC5115DCC1.jpeg

My brother had one of these in green too, but these are Travellers surely not Minors?
AND the steering wheel appears to be on the wrong side :lol:
So is it Morris Traveller or Morris Minor Traveller? (Google waffles on this point.)

I noticed that only the Mini and the old Austin had the wheel on the proper side. The Morrises must have been export models. :lol:

So is it Morris Traveller or Morris Minor Traveller? (Google waffles on this point.)

I noticed that only the Mini and the old Austin had the wheel on the proper side. The Morrises must have been export models. :lol:
The woody ones with the extended backs I've always known as Morris Travellers. The more compact ones are Morris Minors.

Back
Top Bottom