• > Dear MobiMembers - We are all aware of the current and serious situation the World is facing right now! We will not repeat what is already said, save to say we hope you will all heed the warnings, stay safe, look after yourselves and others and remain well. As much as we are able, let's all help each other to stay sane in our social distancing/isolation and face this thing down. Much love 'n hugs, Rog, Matt and your MobiStaff... x x <

terse fragments

terse

MobiLifer
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Ted
Device
iPhone Xs
The wood trim on the Mini is looking in need of restoration. I think it is Ash if I remember correctly. The Moris Minor looks nicely redone.
Yes, not all the woodies there were up to snuff. Some were clearly still in process.

RoseCat

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Catherine
Device
iPhone 7 Plus

terse

MobiLifer
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Ted
Device
iPhone Xs
Although the radiator says Peerless, the owner's notes say it's a 1926 Ford Model T "speedster." The custom body could be either a period job or a modern one, I guess.

B029E4D1-65F6-4ED8-8E91-55846951D579.jpeg

036945C9-3CFE-4DC6-B9A1-5DD47FF8DC6D.jpeg

7851E82E-6AF9-4CCD-87E9-69017989F11D.jpeg

Last edited:

terse

MobiLifer
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Ted
Device
iPhone Xs
A "Fluid Drive" Chrysler woodie with an unusual rear opening and an entire other woodie reflected in its sweeping rear fender. The guy on the right, in blue with the helmet, is about to mount his Segway.

B05A395A-F37E-400F-B48D-B29F26865217.jpeg

sinnerjohn

MobiLifer
Reaction score
Real Name
John
Device
Pixel
Ted my humble apologies for filling up your thread with clutter. Maybe an admin can delete it all !!

RoseCat

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Catherine
Device
iPhone 7 Plus
Oh, no, it might as well live here, unless someone thinks there's a better place for it. It's typical of the sort of head scratching that goes on, after all. :D
I’ll create a thread in Tech Talk and move it over, no problem.

RoseCat

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Catherine
Device
iPhone 7 Plus
Ted my humble apologies for filling up your thread with clutter. Maybe an admin can delete it all !!
Oh, no, it might as well live here, unless someone thinks there's a better place for it. It's typical of the sort of head scratching that goes on, after all. :D
Done!

terse

MobiLifer
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Ted
Device
iPhone Xs
Are they the beautiful reeds that we’ve seen here? Look at that duck weed. Rog hates duck weed. This would drive him mad. :lol:
A different location (Natural Bridges instead of Neary Lagoon) but same old reeds. A number of ducks were happily zooming around scooping up the duckweed.:D