• MobiTog Mantra = "Taken with and processed on a Mobile Device" PLEASE NOTE: MobiTog Rule 4. will be applied to all MobiTog Challenges & Contests. Non-compliance may result in entries being disqualified - you've been notified! > For Terms & Rules Click Here <
  • Ynot consider a regular monthly Donation? It's now doable under the Donate tab! (A Donation of just £1/$1 per month will help cover our costs & assist with updates & improvements) HUGE THANKS to all our generous MobiSupporters!
  • NEW MEMBER NOTICE - Need assistance finding your way around Mobitog? > CLICK HERE FOR HELP SECTION <

terse fragments

terse

MobiLifer
MobiSupporter
Real Name
Ted
Device
iPhone Xs
The wood trim on the Mini is looking in need of restoration. I think it is Ash if I remember correctly. The Moris Minor looks nicely redone.
Yes, not all the woodies there were up to snuff. Some were clearly still in process.

RoseCat

MobiStaff
Site Staff
MobiSupporter
Real Name
Catherine
Device
iPhone 7 Plus

sinnerjohn

MobiLifer
Real Name
John
Device
Pixel
Ted my humble apologies for filling up your thread with clutter. Maybe an admin can delete it all !!

RoseCat

MobiStaff
Site Staff
MobiSupporter
Real Name
Catherine
Device
iPhone 7 Plus
Oh, no, it might as well live here, unless someone thinks there's a better place for it. It's typical of the sort of head scratching that goes on, after all. :D
I’ll create a thread in Tech Talk and move it over, no problem.

RoseCat

MobiStaff
Site Staff
MobiSupporter
Real Name
Catherine
Device
iPhone 7 Plus
Ted my humble apologies for filling up your thread with clutter. Maybe an admin can delete it all !!
Oh, no, it might as well live here, unless someone thinks there's a better place for it. It's typical of the sort of head scratching that goes on, after all. :D
Done!

terse

MobiLifer
MobiSupporter
Real Name
Ted
Device
iPhone Xs
Are they the beautiful reeds that we’ve seen here? Look at that duck weed. Rog hates duck weed. This would drive him mad. :lol:
A different location (Natural Bridges instead of Neary Lagoon) but same old reeds. A number of ducks were happily zooming around scooping up the duckweed.:D