terse fragments

Three variations
First one Graphite, next two iColorama

0117B172-87C7-4979-8738-68490A03C244.jpeg

ACDD9C31-5156-4795-B132-F2227325A7FA.jpeg

E19A41B6-F7A6-4B0A-8B4D-2449B8E11266.jpeg

Wonderful. The first one HAS to go into an external competition.
Thank you. :notworthy: You know, I wondered about adding a second leg to the nearest egret. Egrets do stand on one leg like that, of course, but in this image, it seems to draw the eye, which is not what I want. What do you think?

Thank you. :notworthy: You know, I wondered about adding a second leg to the nearest egret. Egrets do stand on one leg like that, of course, but in this image, it seems to draw the eye, which is not what I want. What do you think?
Really? I hadn’t noticed. I’m going back to have a look. Edit: I don’t think it needs another leg. :)

Really? I hadn’t noticed. I’m going back to have a look. Edit: I don’t think it needs another leg. :)
I’m with Jilly. I didn’t notice at first and had to go back to look, too.

Local color, Wednesday, September 9, 4 pm

954E8500-1EC8-4E49-AC1A-A7536EAD6E46.jpeg

The sky in our area and up to San Francisco looked like this all day. The marine layer pushed in from the Pacific and the smoke from fires in the north laid on top of it. The combination was so thick that the sun never warmed things up enough to disperse the fog as it usually does. It was apocalyptic twilight from dawn to dusk.

You have badgers in North America? Are they still called badgers, or do they have another name?
It's called the American badger. Not the same species as the european badger or any other kind of badger for that matter but they are all from the mustelid family which includes ferrets, otters, skunks, martens and mink.

Wow, I LOVE that gate! :hearteyes:
Spectacular, isn't it? Zillow estimates the house at 4 million $US. The green building on the left is either the garage or coach house. The main house is the one you see at the top center, ~5500 square feet. (Clearly these people can afford a custom gate.)

Back
Top Bottom