• > STAY SAFE - WEAR A MASK - or whatever way you choose to deal with this thing! MobiMembers - The situation is still currently serious, & increasing yet again! Heed the warnings, stay safe, look after yourselves and others. Let's help each other stay sane in our distancing/isolation and face this thing down. Love 'n hugs, Rog, Matt & all our MobiStaff... x x <

terse fragments

terse

IOTM Winner - May 2020
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Ted
Device
iPhone Xs
Wow, I LOVE that gate! :hearteyes:
Spectacular, isn't it? Zillow estimates the house at 4 million $US. The green building on the left is either the garage or coach house. The main house is the one you see at the top center, ~5500 square feet. (Clearly these people can afford a custom gate.)

zenjenny

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
jen
Device
iPhone 6s Plus
What a great image! I'd nominate it for IOTM but I've nominated two of yours already this month :lol:
I’d like to nominate the artist who did the trompe and s/he can put a cheque in the mail for Ted, for the perfect capture. Win/win.

terse

IOTM Winner - May 2020
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Ted
Device
iPhone Xs
I’d like to nominate the artist who did the trompe and s/he can put a cheque in the mail for Ted, for the perfect capture. Win/win.
Her name's Ann Thiermann and she's done several large murals around town. This one is set in 1911 and painted on the back of the building it represents, so the street in the mural is the same as the street on the right. I'd like to shoot it again from a position more to the right so that the streets branch off symmetrically.