• MobiTog's Project 365 & 52 for 2021 > ARE READY FOR YOU TO SIGN-UP < JOIN the Mobi365 (& Mobi52 in same Section)... :)
  • > STAY SAFE whichever way you choose to deal with the Virus! MobiMembers - The situation is still currently serious, & increasing yet again! PLEASE heed your local warnings, stay safe, look after yourselves, your loved ones & others. Help each other stay sane & safe in our distancing/isolation to face this thing down. Love 'n hugs, Rog, Matt & all our MobiStaff... x x <

terse fragments

terse

IOTM Winner - May & November 2020
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Ted
Device
iPhone Xs
I do like portrait landscapes, but in this instance the landscape seascape works much better imho.
I prefer the landscape version, too, even though the portrait version has some faint light rays. I think the landscape orientation helps to draw attention to those great cloud formations at the horizon line.

terse

MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Ted
Device
iPhone Xs
Love that wall mural
Isn't that great? She's a talented artist. The mural shows the 1911 view of the same corner where it's painted, complete with a couple of well-known figures of the day. The one anachronism is the guy playing the musical saw -- Tom Scribner -- who would have been only 12 in 1911.

terse

MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Ted
Device
iPhone Xs
Lens flare

053C9096-B6A5-4613-8875-5F5C4C0F6245.jpeg