• MobiTog's Project 365 & 52 for 2021 > ARE READY FOR YOU TO SIGN-UP < JOIN the Mobi365 (& Mobi52 in same Section)... :)
  • > STAY SAFE whichever way you choose to deal with the Virus! MobiMembers - The situation is still currently serious, & increasing yet again! PLEASE heed your local warnings, stay safe, look after yourselves, your loved ones & others. Help each other stay sane & safe in our distancing/isolation to face this thing down. Love 'n hugs, Rog, Matt & all our MobiStaff... x x <

terse fragments

terse

IOTM Winner - May & November 2020
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Ted
Device
iPhone Xs
16FC9E35-BA09-4904-8F3A-ED9F8EEC9D75.jpeg

terse

MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Ted
Device
iPhone Xs
DC39A033-C836-495B-B730-A1D5AF11D261.jpeg

The light rays through the shop window were so striking I had to stop to take a picture.

"Looks great," I hear you say, "but why is your workshop full of smoke?" The short answer: a dull tablesaw blade and a long rip cut. (Actually, several dull blades and several long rip cuts. I now have three blades for the recycling pile and a new blade in the saw.)

zenjenny

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
jen
Device
iPhone 12 Pro Max
View attachment 162933

The light rays through the shop window were so striking I had to stop to take a picture.

"Looks great," I hear you say, "but why is your workshop full of smoke?" The short answer: a dull tablesaw blade and a long rip cut. (Actually, several dull blades and several long rip cuts. I now have three blades for the recycling pile and a new blade in the saw.)

“Art is everywhere”. I’m glad you extinguished the fire before lining up the shot, though :thumbs:

zenjenny

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
jen
Device
iPhone 12 Pro Max
View attachment 162933

Nominated December IoM

terse

MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Ted
Device
iPhone Xs
“Art is everywhere”. I’m glad you extinguished the fire before lining up the shot, though :thumbs:
Nothing actually burst into flame (as can happen, now and again, you know), but thank you for the thought. :D

sinnerjohn

MobiLifer
Reaction score
Real Name
John
Device
Pixel
View attachment 162933

Very nice indeed, natural filters would be a good choice for MCC one time. Sometimes its good to look at what we already have than reaching for a fancy app :thumbs:

JillyG

IOTM Winner - September 2020
Mobi Veteran
Reaction score
Real Name
Jilly
Device
iPhone 12 Pro Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
View attachment 162933

Gorgeous. I love the quirkiness of the cat.

terse

MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Ted
Device
iPhone Xs
Gorgeous. I love the quirkiness of the cat.
The cat's meant to be mounted on top of a mailbox, but it lost its base sometime in its past life, so it's been hanging out in the window until I figure out a way to mount it. It looks at home where it is, though, so it may stay.

zenjenny

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
jen
Device
iPhone 12 Pro Max
The cat's meant to be mounted on top of a mailbox, but it lost its base sometime in its past life, so it's been hanging out in the window until I figure out a way to mount it. It looks at home where it is, though, so it may stay.
No doubt the cat’s plan all along :lmao: