MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Ted
Device
iPhone Xs
20B3D25B-CF37-4240-BFEF-57E40B274F6B.jpeg

A shed in Angle Alley
(In addition to Angle Alley, Santa Cruz has several others with names, including Rose Alley, Jazz Alley, Paradise Pearl Alley, and Moon Alley. Most are not as picturesque as their names.)

EDIT: Honestly, none are as picturesque as their names, although Angle Alley is close to a toss-up.

Last edited:

terse

IOTM Winner - May & November 2020 & June 2021
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Ted
Device
iPhone Xs
Marks on a wall?
Yes, two handprints smeared downwards. They're on the side of the lighthouse in the photo I posted in b/w this round. (They don't show up as well there, unfortunately.)

terse

MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Ted
Device
iPhone Xs
Eeek, Rog’s nightmare - duckweed in our pond!!! :lol:
You can't see them in that photo, but there were two momma ducks with attendant ducklings cutting swathes through the duckweed. Is there a Rent-a-Duck in your area?

terse

MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Ted
Device
iPhone Xs
0460A4A0-7452-474D-9E70-260A7B448821.jpeg

Moment cam (slow shutter mode), Photos

When you use slow shutter mode in Moment cam, the image gets saved as a Live Photo. That makes it possible to open the image in Photos and choose different key frames, which is what I did here. In some cases, you can also use Photos to apply the Live Photos long exposure effect, which gives a slightly different look. (The long exposure effect wasn't available for all Moment's Live Photos for me. I think your capture has to be 3 seconds or more for it to appear.)

NB: The official name of the app is Pro Camera by Moment, not to be confused with Pro Camera., ProCam, Pro Camera - Manual Camera, MAVIS - Pro Camera, Cartoon Camera Pro, or anything else.

Last edited: