• MobiTog 365 & 52 - ROLL UP, ROLL UP - MobiTog's Project 365 & 52 for 2022 is now OPEN for Volunteers! > Remember - YOU CAN SIGN-UP any time that suits you to start - it does not HAVE to be at year beginning/end... :) < GoGoGo CLICK HERE JOIN the Mobi365 (& Mobi52 in same Section)... :)
  • Your MobiStaff & MobiAdmin wish all our MobiMembers everywhere A HAPPY, HEALTHY & SUCCESSFUL PHOTOGRAPHY FILLED 2022!... x x
  • > PLEASE STAY VIRUS & OMICRON SAFE! MobiMembers - Beware Covid Omicron! PLEASE continue to stay safe, look after yourselves, your loved ones & others. Be kind to others. Love 'n hugs, Rog, Matt & all your MobiStaff... x x <

terse fragments

Starzee

IOTM Winner - July 2020
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Star Greathouse
Device
iPhone 13 Pro Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
View attachment 174588

2021 top nine from Instagram
I get curious every year to see how these match up with my own favorites. I'm very surprised to see that #3 got so many likes -- not one I'd have expected. Likewise surprised by #2 -- as I look at it now, it seem rather murky. Glad to see #8 there -- I was happy with that one.
I tried to get my top nine, but the app just shows a grid with spots to choose my “top nine” from all my Instagram images. I seem to remember the collage being generated according to top nine amount of “likes”. Then, I tried this Best Nine app and it generated a grid with nine images that were posted in order from Oct-Nov. Definitely not my most liked images.

Last edited:

terse

IOTM Winner - May, Nov 20; Jun, Jul, Dec 21;
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Ted
Device
iPhone Xs
I tried to get my top nine, but the app just shows a grid with spots to choose my “top nine” from all my Instagram images. I seem to remember the collage being generated according to top nine amount of “likes”. Then, I tried this Best Nine app and it generated a grid with nine images that were posted in order from Oct-Nov. Definitely not my most liked images.
I went through three top nine/best nine apps before I found one that delivered. The web sites never delivered anything at all, just timed out. The app that worked for me was "Top 9" from App Toro. The "Top Nine" and "Best Nine" apps failed.

terse

IOTM Winner - May, Nov 20; Jun, Jul, Dec 21;
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Ted
Device
iPhone Xs
253B4041-38A7-466C-AC68-519A3DEBB39B.jpeg

Lost and found: An overlooked egret photo from last February that I ran across while reviewing old photos.

I wasn't happy with my original edit, so I didn't post it at the time and then forgot about it. Took another swipe at it last night. The main problem with the original was too much noise, esp. chroma noise. I applied some pretty heavy noise reduction using Noiseware this time, which shows if you look closely. The b/w version came out better.

Last edited: