terse fragments

Another ironwork gate
Snapseed

IMG_3798.JPG

What a gorgeous image - love how the dense blackness resolves into such delicate detail. And that wash of colour . . .
Thank you. :notworthy: We don't get to see many such sunsets at home. We're in a little valley, and the mountains and redwoods around cut off the sun well before the sun actually sets.

Thank you Gouvy. :notworthy: Squid Row is a little alley in downtown Santa Cruz. It's called that because (or mostly because) there used to be a yearly Calimari Festival centered on a restaurant just around the corner from one end.

It's only a short block but very photogenic. You can see some more pictures of it here:

https://www.mobitog.com/threads/the-green-man-of-squid-row.19180/

See what you mean. Shame there is no more calamari festival there. Would be a nice reason to visit Santa Cruz. [emoji4] love the frog. Though it looks shot. Hope it didn't hurt. [emoji1]
But it's really a wonderful photogenic place. [emoji106][emoji4]

I love the bits of pink on grey, and that it's carried over in the strip of wood on the right.
Me too. It's pretty much "as found" also, just a tweak to the structure in Snapseed to get the tree/plant to stand out from the wall a bit. There's so much to see in that alley I'm not sure if this was something new or something I've overlooked for the past couple of years.

Back
Top Bottom