terse

IOTM Winner - May, Nov 20; Jun, Jul, Dec 21;
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Ted
Device
iPhone Xs
The building looks very temporary (all that corrugated iron), but it’s probably been there for years. I really like that Silvertone.
Yes, built sometime in the late 19th century, originally Enterprise Ironworks. The owner lives in that funky space up top.

Silvertone works great on some images; its main drawback is that it tends to blow the highlights if it has the chance.

terse

MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Ted
Device
iPhone Xs
01B400CF-E7E8-4B2F-81D1-B08953357C38.jpeg

Strange effect from Bluristic. I was holding the camera steady and had three anchors on the arch, trying to get the arch sharp and still with the water blurred. Instead, as I held down the shutter button, I saw the anchors on the screen jumping all over the place. !?!?! It's a nice effect, but I couldn't do it again to save my life.

JillyG

IOTM Winner - Sep 20 + Jan & Nov 21
Mobi Veteran
Reaction score
Real Name
Jilly
Device
iPhone 13 Pro Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
View attachment 182444

Strange effect from Bluristic. I was holding the camera steady and had three anchors on the arch, trying to get the arch sharp and still with the water blurred. Instead, as I held down the shutter button, I saw the anchors on the screen jumping all over the place. !?!?! It's a nice effect, but I couldn't do it again to save my life.
I thought you’d put it through Pinch or Warp in Procreate or iColorama. It IS a great effect.:thumbs:

terse

MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Ted
Device
iPhone Xs
They’re pigeons!!!! I couldn’t make out what they were on the Home page. This is wonderful. The little boat in particular is super.
Photobomber! I was just trying to grab a pic of the flags :lmao: (I really like the sketchy little boat, too.)

ImageArt

IOTM Winner - February 2021
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Ann
Device
iPhone 11 Pro
My 365
My MobiTog 365
View attachment 182444

If you look at the Bluristic Help, it explains that if the anchors are jumping it can’t find an object to lock onto which is not surprising with a vast expanse of water.