terse fragments

Snapseed.jpg

Outside Pacific Edge climbing gym, Santa Cruz
LightRoom Mobile camera (DNG, HDR), Snapseed

Love these!
Maybe I missed it...but what is the story with these rock stacks?
You didn't miss it -- I don't know the story! West Cliff Drive in Santa Cruz is a favorite place for rock balancers, but I've never seen such a collection of them all in one place before. I don't pass by here every day, but I do often and these sprang up in a short time. I don't know if they were all done by the same person, but they have that feel.

You didn't miss it -- I don't know the story! West Cliff Drive in Santa Cruz is a favorite place for rock balancers, but I've never seen such a collection of them all in one place before. I don't pass by here every day, but I do often and these sprang up in a short time. I don't know if they were all done by the same person, but they have that feel.

Thanks...they do have the same feel. So interesting. Someone has far more patience than I!

There's a gorge near us, we like to hike along. And there are dozens of balancing rock sculptures. Vey cool looking. Sort of other-worldly.

Love these!
Maybe I missed it...but what is the story with these rock stacks?

Soooooo beautiful. It's much bigger than I realized in the group photo.

This is so cool!! I love that you can see a face in the rock that represents the flower seller's head!

I posted the flower seller on Instagram and got a comment from the creator, @dpollock0624 there. He said "Thank you for seeing my vision and posting it......."

And he's posted two series of these on Instagram, one with a note that says "If you look close enough you will see my visions..... Some are obvious some are quite hidden I assure you they are there..... Every one of them tell a story from a true Scotsman" and the other with a note that they were for his daughter's birthday.

I posted the flower seller on Instagram and got a comment from the creator, @dpollock0624 there. He said "Thank you for seeing my vision and posting it......."

And he's posted two series of these on Instagram, one with a note that says "If you look close enough you will see my visions..... Some are obvious some are quite hidden I assure you they are there..... Every one of them tell a story from a true Scotsman" and the other with a note that they were for his daughter's birthday.
!!! COOL !!!

Amazing that he found/saw your photo on IG!!

Isn't that marvellous. I bet he was thrilled.

Very cool!!

Back
Top Bottom