terse fragments

Two from the ultrawide (14mm equivalent, according to Apple)

DA1F9B59-616E-42F5-9AD5-A7751B9F0C83.jpeg

36442850-474E-47D8-A2FF-93CEBACA64BA.jpeg

I've been cleaning out the photos on my iPad and have come across some keepers that I'd forgotten about. In this case, some California poppies, shot by misusing the Moment macro lens to create intentional blur.

View attachment 186476
Perhaps there’s song that inspired this? When I Paint My Masterpiece or some such? (Hint) And, out of curiosity, how many images do you have. How many have you culled? I’m asking because I need to do that, too. Last time I did, I was able to go from about 7000 to 5500. Now I’m up to 7000 again. I need some inspiration.

Perhaps there’s song that inspired this? When I Paint My Masterpiece or some such? (Hint) And, out of curiosity, how many images do you have. How many have you culled? I’m asking because I need to do that, too. Last time I did, I was able to go from about 7000 to 5500. Now I’m up to 7000 again. I need some inspiration.
I sympathize. Last time I checked, I was just under 7000 on my iPad, but like you, I keep adding more. I think the real problem is that the subtracting part is so tedious while the adding part is so easy. :rolleyes:

I sympathize. Last time I checked, I was just under 7000 on my iPad, but like you, I keep adding more. I think the real problem is that the subtracting part is so tedious while the adding part is so easy. :rolleyes:
1665519828478.png
No way I have the wherewithal to tackle this. :barf:

View attachment 186498
No way I have the wherewithal to tackle this. :barf:
You’re all lightweights. I have 50,000 images on the Cloud. :rolleyes:

Apparently it's been some time since I last checked:

6B4B7F48-36AC-4283-BF44-D44EBFA8FDF7.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom