Real Name
Ted
Device
iPhone 14 Pro
Onsite
Project Page
0DE08716-10B3-41DC-B31E-BAAF08ECFC1D.jpeg

Trying to make a silk purse from a sow's ear
Same session as the photo above, but here I was using the Moment 2x tele lens on the iPhone 14 Pro's 3x tele lens to get 6x. Results were discouraging: very soft. But I liked the synchronized steps of these two, so I ran the image through Pixelmator Pro, OilBrush, and iColorama, hoping you all will think it's what I meant to do all along :appsir:

RoseCat

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Real Name
Catherine
Device
iPhone 14 Pro Max
Onsite
Project Page
View attachment 188684

Same session as the photo above, but here I was using the Moment 2x tele lens on the iPhone 14 Pro's 3x tele lens to get 6x. Results were discouraging: very soft. But I liked the synchronized steps of these two, so I ran the image through Pixelmator Pro, OilBrush, and iColorama, hoping you all will think it's what I meant to do all along :appsir:
Love it… and their feet! Too funny.

Starzee

IOTM Winner - Jul 20, Feb 22
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Real Name
Star Greathouse
Device
iPhone 13 Pro Max
Onsite
Project Page
View attachment 188682

Today at Natural Bridges

View attachment 188684

View attachment 188685

Toning by Anamorphic from BrainFever
You’re on a roll, Ted! Love every one! Anamorphic, you say….

WildPlace

MobiPassionista
Real Name
Yvonne
Device
iPhone X
View attachment 188684

I think this is really lovely!

juryjone

MobiLurver
Real Name
Jerry Jobe
Device
iPhone 12 Pro Max
Definitely a postcard vibe. And a specific artist whose name won’t come — juryjone Jerry, can you help?
I’m afraid it set no spark in my mind. I use the app Oilbrush so much I only see that.

So I ran it through an image-to-prompt generator, which came up with the name John Souch, an English portrait painter of the early 1600s. About as close to Ted’s image as a Byzantine mosaic.

Top Bottom