terse fragments

171A7C0C-8C83-4225-A0AA-5D25C486D607.jpeg

So you don't think it washed up there with the rest of the junk? :lmao:
Perhaps, but the chairs, couches and even appliance I see dumped in ditches or just by the side of the road didn’t walk there. And for some reason once there’s one thing there, they attract other things……. Sorry, I’m editorializing on your thread. I’ll go stand in the corner. :D

Perhaps, but the chairs, couches and even appliance I see dumped in ditches or just by the side of the road didn’t walk there. And for some reason once there’s one thing there, they attract other things
This spot isn't a usual dumping area -- too much traffic, too many people -- so my guess is someone had a chair they were planning to take to the dump but decided to set it up here on purpose to watch the storm waves.

This spot isn't a usual dumping area -- too much traffic, too many people -- so my guess is someone had a chair they were planning to take to the dump but decided to set it up here on purpose to watch the storm waves.
Sometimes we see odd chairs here too. We usually blame the lazy hunters :D

Sometimes we see odd chairs here too. We usually blame the lazy hunters :D
I blame cheap people. We have to pay to have old furniture hauled away. our hunters build elaborate deer blinds. They may have arm chairs inside but would never be seen setting in a lounge chair while on duty. :lmao:

Back
Top Bottom