terse fragments

That’s more than a little disturbing….
It's definitely odd. It was clearly a mannequin leg, but no clue how it came to be there or why it was partly covered with a towel. I'd guess it came in on the tide, but that just bumps the question back a step.

Sorry Catherine, it was just my immediate reaction, so I wrote without thinking
No apologies needed at all! xoxo Your perspective on the photo is merely a different way of seeing something, and a bit sobering... deeper thinking than me, LOL, who reads a lot of Stephen King and likes somewhat creepy stuff. But it made me pause and look at it differently. So, thank you.

No apologies needed at all! xoxo Your perspective on the photo is merely a different way of seeing something, and a bit sobering... deeper thinking than me, LOL, who reads a lot of Stephen King and likes somewhat creepy stuff. But it made me pause and look at it differently. So, thank you.
The only Stephen King I have read are The Gunslinger and 11/22/63 (which lead me down a rabbit hole of time travel books) I tried Cujo, but got creeped out……

The only Stephen King I have read are The Gunslinger and 11/22/63 (which lead me down a rabbit hole of time travel books) I tried Cujo, but got creeped out……
The Gunslinger series is one of my all time faves! And The Stand (read it a few times). I’ve read almost every book he’s written. Time to start re-reading them. :geek:

People around here often do that with lost objects they run across while out walking. On the walk by one beach in Santa Cruz, there's even a pole with the sign "Lost Soles" :rolleyes: specifically for hanging stray sandals.
Regarding shoes, and sayings, and I don't mean to drag the conversation down at all , but this is true, there was a shoe shop in the fashionable Kings Road, Chelsea, London called " R. Soles " :eek::lol::lol:

IMG_6169.jpeg

It’s always nice when that works. I think those photos often get better. The portrait mode sometimes create something unnatural around the subject.
Yes, it does, though it seems to me as though it's better at that lately. (I hadn't used Portrait mode for a while, until just lately.) I was lucky here that the background was far enough away to create a nice blur.

Back
Top Bottom