terse fragments

View attachment 147895

An appstract of flowers, made with Microsoft Pix (thanks, deepop), Portra (two variations), Leonardo (merging and tweaking), and Photos (further tweaking)
Tweak away, if it produces marvellous images like this one. I love what looks like soft pencil marks down the sides juxta-ed with those jewel colours and lovely shapes. :notworthy:

Nice one.
Tweak away, if it produces marvellous images like this one. I love what looks like soft pencil marks down the sides juxta-ed with those jewel colours and lovely shapes. :notworthy:
Beauty :notworthy: This one called me from the front page:inlove:
Ooooooooo..... this is beautiful!
(seems to me this would be perfect in a certain *other* challenge thread..... :whistle: )
Thank you all. The pencil effect came from one of Portra's filters. I wanted it to have more color, though, so I layered it with a more colorful Portra filter and played with the blend modes. Portra doesn't give you a whole lot of options, but now and then it's just the right thing.

Thank you all. The pencil effect came from one of Portra's filters. I wanted it to have more color, though, so I layered it with a more colorful Portra filter and played with the blend modes. Portra doesn't give you a whole lot of options, but now and then it's just the right thing.
*Tut* Ran off to the App Store to download Portra :rolleyes:

*Tut* Ran off to the App Store to download Portra :rolleyes:
It puts its name at the bottom of each image, but it doesn't cover any part of the image itself, so you can just crop it off. I haven't looked to see if there's an in-app to get rid of that altogether.

FBAFC567-2F10-49AA-B58C-D3C8FF87EDDF.jpeg

Failure of the Pigeon Early Warning System

Seriously, what is that funny animals photo compilation that comes out every year? I vaguely remember two categories or competitions. And hilariously beautiful photographs. Course, it’s anthropomorphism to the nth degree, but so what? If not for [that long word, I’m not going to type it again :eek:] we wouldn’t have funny cat videos or all those gorgeous owl phots on IG :mobibabe::lmao::)

The old fence had a 4x4 post every 6-8 feet or so, with a ground squirrel sitting upright on each one, but they abandoned their posts (ahem) as I got closer until only this one was left.

Back
Top Bottom