terse fragments

Already? We’ve got some cherry blossom out, but I don’t think we’ve got any proper fruit blossom yet.
Here the plum trees are in full bloom, while the cherries haven't started yet (and the apples trail in after the cherries). It's been a very dry winter again.

As Cat said...

FBFC4208-F784-4645-8EDD-343312C397E0.jpeg

View attachment 157615

Experiments in focus stacking
CameraPixels, Affinity Photo, Snapseed
(Note to self: Pay attention to focus AND exposure, not just one or the other.)
Lovely. I spent sometime researching focus stacking in android. The algorythms are there but there's no one app that pulls it together. I even evaluated learning to build androis apps so I could make what I wanted but ended up losing focus (pun intended.)
Lovely pic.

Lovely. I spent sometime researching focus stacking in android. The algorythms are there but there's no one app that pulls it together. I even evaluated learning to build androis apps so I could make what I wanted but ended up losing focus (pun intended.)
Lovely pic.
Thanks. CameraPixels + Affinity Photo works pretty well and surprisingly quickly for a 30-50 shot stack... if you're using a tripod, at least. I was surprised to see that Serif has said, several times, that they have no plans to develop any of the Affinity apps for Android, even though they already have not only iPad but Mac and Windows as well. Maybe the Android tablet market is not big enough? Or maybe the usual blather about the Android market being too fragmented has some truth? Seems a shame.

Back
Top Bottom