terse fragments

666AABA4-27B1-4863-BB51-5C9AED77744F.jpeg

DC39A033-C836-495B-B730-A1D5AF11D261.jpeg

The light rays through the shop window were so striking I had to stop to take a picture.

"Looks great," I hear you say, "but why is your workshop full of smoke?" The short answer: a dull tablesaw blade and a long rip cut. (Actually, several dull blades and several long rip cuts. I now have three blades for the recycling pile and a new blade in the saw.)

View attachment 162933

The light rays through the shop window were so striking I had to stop to take a picture.

"Looks great," I hear you say, "but why is your workshop full of smoke?" The short answer: a dull tablesaw blade and a long rip cut. (Actually, several dull blades and several long rip cuts. I now have three blades for the recycling pile and a new blade in the saw.)

“Art is everywhere”. I’m glad you extinguished the fire before lining up the shot, though :thumbs:

View attachment 162933

Nominated December IoM

View attachment 162933

Very nice indeed, natural filters would be a good choice for MCC one time. Sometimes its good to look at what we already have than reaching for a fancy app :thumbs:

View attachment 162933

Gorgeous. I love the quirkiness of the cat.

Back
Top Bottom